main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Introduction and Ideas

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by Swiski66, Apr 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swiski66

Swiski66 Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2002
    Hello everyone. I first want to introduce myself. My name is Steve. I was at the first meeting yesterday at Cloud Ci...I mean the Art Museum. I was the scrawny dude with the Jedi Academy t-shirt (my shirt made the news but not my head). I wish I could have stayed for the whole meeting at the Grand Ave, but I had to leave early. Sounds like this could be a great group! I know there was a name decided, but in case we expand later and create a slogan, I made some artwork in Adobe Photoshop which I'd like to post, but don't know how to do that. Any input, or is this just strictly a message board? Thank you!

2. Outlander_

Outlander_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2002
    Maybe check with que4zone to see if he can put them up on the site.

3. jedisister

jedisister Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 1, 2001
    Swiski66, Glad you were able to join us! Yes, contact Que4zone to have some stuff posted on our website. You can also check that out and send Que your info to be placed as a member at the site. The address you can find on the thread that is called fanforce website, right under Que's signature at the end of his post or in the first post. Hope to see you at more meetings, we will be having another one At MSOE, that will be posted by tomorrow night both here and at the website. See you soon.

4. marajoan

marajoan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2002
    For now, we are talking Wisconsin Fanforce, The Milwookiee Council but there was talk of changing the slogan on a regular basis or not deciding it for a while. Anything you do is appreciated and can always be part of our web site with Dan the Webman.

5. LeiaYT1300

LeiaYT1300 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    Welcome Swiski66!

And, yes, doesn't the Art Museum look like Cloud City? It was the first thing Jenni (skywalker1138) said on her first visit, and I have to agree! I love walking through it!

6. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Welcome aboard Swiski66, glad to have you. We'll most likely see you before the next meeting at the Toys R Us on the 22nd/23rd. A lot of people on the boards have mentioned collection field trips, and starting trade groups. It needs to be hammered out, but I think it can work.

7. Bishop76

Bishop76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Say, is it going to be an actual meeting on the 22nd/23rd? If so, which TRU are we supposed to be meeting at?

8. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    I have yet to see the museum's interior renovations.

9. Skywalker1138

Skywalker1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    The next meet is on April 27th at MSOE's con. Please check the post boards on MSOE for more details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.