main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Introductions --- with a twist...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TragicLad, Apr 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    <moderator mode>
    the point of the thread is to get to know one another. Restating of the obvious or commenting on the person's previous post doesn't tell us anything new about anyone here and sort of defeats the purpose.

If someone is new to the forum, or if you're not too familiar with them -- take this thread as an opportunity to get to know them. If you click on the person's user name, their profile page comes up. From there, you can find their latest posts and possibly a website. You can find out a lot about someone just by reading their previous messgaes.
    </moderator mode>

AlienAcid claims to play a variety of flute, feels that it's more than likely that there is life elsewhere in the universe (or at the very least feels it arrogant to proclaim otherwise), and his prefered choice in pop is Mountain Dew or Orange Crush (AlienAcid, if you haven't yet, give the Strawberry Crush a try - only available in the states but very good).

---

JediWarrior, kinda curious as to why you think the droid said 'Grapefruit' and why 3-P0 would take offense.

2. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    Tragic has curly hair...I think.
    //bad memory

The 'Grapefruit commment stemmed from a joke I made in Comm, which has been continued in several threads. It started here. http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=2020464&page=1 , I don't know why some people liked it so much, was just a random comment.

3. Darvin11

Darvin11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2001
    I dont know crap about Jedi warrior other than they're a member of the toronto Fan Force !!!

YEAH!!!

Robin T.

4. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Robin was one of the original people from the line-up. He was the guy who helped organize the order of who would go in the theatre first after the hours were all tallied.

It was pouring rain and these guys tried to butt in claiming they got their tickets from a non-existent line person like Suzy or something. I just remember him being soaking wet and yelling at these guys.

5. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    The Realshmi is a timeless beauty that never
    ages and come to think of it she has not had a birthday since the ep1 lineup...

6. AlienAcid

AlienAcid Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    CrazyMike is said to have a kickass sterosystem :D

7. TragicLad

Nov 29, 2000
    AlienAcid is a student. Though he'll withhold judgement on the upcomming X-Box he prefers PC games to Console for the mods.

8. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    TragicLad reads my posts

//wonder's when tragic will get to the bondage thread.

9. JediWarrior

Jun 7, 2000
    AA is in desparete need of pschological counselling :p

10. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    off topic

I have had many years.

doesnt do jack.

11. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I think this thread has been off topic quite abit for the past little while.

Alien Acid has 3 computers...

12. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    5 actualy....

4 of them are mine.

1 family comp.

13. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    I don't know much about Alien acid,
    but Adam The Indifferent makes lovely earings out of twist ties to give to the girls and has a secret hankering for Camilla the chicken from the muppets.

14. td741

td741 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2000
    The Real Shmi is not the real Shmi: proof: http://www.501st.ca/members/rebelscum.html :p

15. SLam

SLam Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 1999
    How does TD741 afford so many costumes? TD741 doesn't drive a car. He doesn't even have a driver's licence!

16. JediWarrior

Jun 7, 2000
    SLam continues the 501st tradition of using the Stormie icon :D (Lame, but I know nothing else about you!) :)

17. Jedi_Sheridan

Jedi_Sheridan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2001
    Jedi Warior is a good Jedi...not great because remember:
    "Wars not make one Great, he he he "

18. TragicLad

Nov 29, 2000
    Jedi Sheriden got hooked on Star Wars through -of all things- the Droids cartoon.

19. td741

Nov 30, 2000
    Yes, but Tragic Lad cherrishes all memoriabilia of the Ewok cartoon series. He can be heard at all times of day spontaneously bursting into song, singing "We're the E... e.... e.... e.... eeeeeeewoks". He feels like that series more accurately played a real life account of Ewoks in their natural habitat then RoTJ and Return to Endor tv movie.

Tragic is now starting a massive letter writting campaign towards Lucasfilm to bring back ewoks, and to come out with more Ewok merchandise so he can continue to expand his Ewok shrine.

20. TragicLad

Nov 29, 2000
    beecheewawa.

TD741 is just miffed that the little fuzzballs can take out a whole mess o' troopers. As could often be heard amongst the Ewok village, "We took on the Duloks, we can handle the Empire."

First time I met Stephan was for but a minute or two at a Swiss Chalet, just down the street from the York. Either that or my memory's completely flawed and we first met at Crazy Mike's Pre-Prequel Bash.

21. Jedi_Sheridan

Jedi_Sheridan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2001
    TragicLad (who i think i have commented on before) is obviously a senior member at the TFN boards and started this wonderful chain.

I haven't figured out whats is so tragic about him though

22. SLam

SLam Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 1999
    Jedi_Sheridan seems to like the Simpsons.

23. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    //needs sleep

24. td741

Nov 30, 2000
    AlienAcid just love posting small cryptic messages. Does he need sleep? Does SLam need sleep? What does "//" mean? Hmm... As we are left to ponder such a deep and mysterious enigma, we can't help but sit and ponder the meaning of life in such a pointless universe.

As for you Tragic, I'm not sure if you met Stephan at a Swiss Chalet for a few brief moments. However, you have met me (Stephane) there. I was there with Scott's group planning the parodied line-up. Unfortunatly, Space didn't want to go with the idea that it's the characters waiting for the movie and wanted to do some sort of ceremonial thing. :( But at least they mentionned that the real lineup as start on May 5th. :D

25. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    //walks up and down the thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.