main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Introductions

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by NekoKaiju, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shabad

shabad Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2006
    Welcome Ria3934! Nice to see the group growing!

2. Ria3934

Ria3934 Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2006
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!!

3. ImThatGuy

ImThatGuy Jedi Youngling

Oct 12, 2006
    Hello everyone!

Yes Joe, it's me Tony! AKA ItsThatGuy on the 501GT boards. ItsThatGuy was already taken.

So this is my introduction...

I'm Tony, i live in Midlothian (Brandermill area) with my wife Aimee.

I'm 22, and i don't know what else to say.

4. shabad

Aug 18, 2006
    Welcome to the Richmond FanForce Tony! Tell us why do you like Star Wars and what would you like to see the FanForce in Richmond do?

5. James3

James3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2006
    Finally! Ya posted to the FF board! Welcome Tony!!!

6. JoeRichmondVA

JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the FanForce. For my ally is the Forum, and a powerful ally it is. Posting creates it, makes it grow. Its ideas surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude text! You must feel the FanForce around you; here, between you, me, the PC, the RSA, everywhere, yes. Even between the 501st and the FanForce...?

We've grown alot these past several months, let's keep it going! Welcome to the boards Tony!

7. ImThatGuy

ImThatGuy Jedi Youngling

Oct 12, 2006
    I have no idea why i like (love) Star Wars - It's just freakin' awesome!

What would i like to see the FanForce in Richmond do? Bring more Star Wars geeks together...?

:) I have no idea, I just started posting...give me a few days and i will get back to you on that one.

8. shabad

Aug 18, 2006
    Wrong. Kick this guy out!! :p

9. Jawanese

Jawanese Jedi Youngling

Sep 20, 2006
    HERE YOU GO GUYS....now I am posting( happy Joe,Luke,Allen,and Tony)? For those of you who do not know me...My name is Aimee, I am 24, I work as a nanny, and I live in the southside with my husband (Tony).

10. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    Welcome to the boards Aimee!

11. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Once you start down the posting path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.

Glad to have ya pop in. :)

12. ImThatGuy

ImThatGuy Jedi Youngling

Oct 12, 2006
    Great post, kid! That was one in a million!

13. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    Bumping this so our new and upcoming members can post their introductions. It certainly helps when its all in one post!

14. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Give it a sticky boss![face_thinking]

(dang 1 minute timers!)

15. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    Hello and good day to all! I believe I already know most of you through my affiliations with the 501st Legion. I thought it was high time to come over to these boards and share my love for all things Star Wars and get to know a few more friends who enjoy the same. My name's Troy and I live in Chester, Va. I'm 35 and married to the most beautiful woman in the world. We have three little girls ages 6,4,1. My day job is selling commerical insurance to the Forest Products industry. I've got a computer hooked to me most of the day so I may become a frequent poster. My interest in Star Wars started way back in 77 after seeing the film here at Chesterfield Towne Center (It was brand new then and in the middle of nowhere, my how times change). Back in 78 I bought my first stormtrooper for 77 cents having saved two days worth of lunch money. This has led to collecting toys related to the films for many years so I'm hoping to meet some more toy collectors in here. I see by the boards there are regularly scheduled meetings and there can be nothing finer than a bite to eat and shared stories concerning our passion. Unfortunately, I dont know how many I'll be able to make as with such a young family, I may find it hard to get out at night as I also make alot of work related calls in the evenings. I'm hoping to meet you all at some point and share my passion. See you on the boards!

16. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    :cool: Bout time ya made yer way on over here Troy!

Glad to have you here!

17. TGaines1

Jan 2, 2007
    Thank you fine sir. I'm over at the Garrison to satisfy my lust for all things Imperial in nature. I'm here to satisfy my love for all things Star Wars and make some new friends through the boards who also love it in general. Next step will be to head over to the Rebel Legion and satisfy my thirst to become Han Solo by finding where to get the gear, etc. I'll have to talk to Ashley about that one I believe.

18. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Which Han are you thinking of doing? that one fella overseas has some pretty cool Han stuff. I want to do a Hoth Han myself but as you know my Dengar is TOP PRIORITY right now.

hmm....is it messed up that I am doing a Dengar and also want to do a Han Solo?[face_thinking]

19. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    Just don't mix up your costumes, we don't need a Deng Solo...

Troy, welcome the the Fanforce my friend!

20. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    :oops:

I could see my self doing that. How embarrassing.

21. TGaines1

Jan 2, 2007
    I swear if anyone can pull him off and make him look right, it's be you. Myself, well the wife has always had a crush on Han. So ya know...to put on a pair of pants with the old Correlian (sic) blood stripes and a pair of jackboots might allow me an evening of adult entertainment. Besides, outside of my stormie, I always wanted to be a Han. Now if only I had a pet Chewie to call my own...

22. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Slave Leia, ANH Han, whatever works right?o_O

I could write a book on what all costumes I would like to do.

23. TGaines1

Jan 2, 2007
    I share the passion no doubt. I was just happy to see ya in your jedi robes fella. You wear them well and should be proud. I'd do any Han though. Just to have a blaster on my hip is thrill enough!

24. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Thanks! I am pretty proud of my Jedi costume. Been a work in progress and I am still going.

25. TGaines1

Jan 2, 2007
    I've always meant to ask you how you came about putting it together. This may sound like a dumb question but did you sew it all together yourself? I've had the pleasure to know several different Jedi and they all seem to have different robes. So how'd ya come upon your choice of colors?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.