main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Introductions

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by NekoKaiju, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsThatGuy

ItsThatGuy Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 12, 2006
    [face_laugh] :speechless:

2. utinnigirl

utinnigirl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2007
    I don't even know how to welcome you....I'm pretty much with Tony on this one

3. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    Great to meet you on the boards Cue! Seems that you're already a friend of Tony's but no worries as we wont hold it against ya!

4. CueTheMassacre

CueTheMassacre Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2007
    LOL Troy, you met me at Genghis Khan =)

5. Angel_Blue

Angel_Blue Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 4, 2006
    Hey guys. My name is Matthew and I enjoy Star Wars. Also, I live in Richmond, Virginia. So I figured this would be an appropriate place for me.

6. utinnigirl

Jan 5, 2007
    Welcome to the boards Matthew.

7. ItsThatGuy

Oct 12, 2006
    Welcome - where about's in Richmond? I'm in the southside - near BranderMill

8. RED5IVE

RED5IVE Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2007
    Welcome to the nuthouse 8-} Matthew.=D=

9. Angel_Blue

Angel_Blue Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 4, 2006
    Thanks.

I live in the West End.

10. Shivann_D

Shivann_D Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2006
    really where abouts....its always good to know where our fellow SW addicts are.
    I am out by Innsbrook.

11. TarnishedFILM

TarnishedFILM Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 23, 2007
    Hey Matt, good to see you made it to the boards, I got your message on my cell today also!

12. TGaines1

Jan 2, 2007
    Thats right CUE! I was just saying I dont hold your friendship with that guy named Tony against you. I like him a little bit myself (love your avatar)! Welcome aboard Matthew, feel free to post all your Star Wars joys. Its a great group of folks in here although some of us only get to the boards every so often. It's more about talking in person at our meetings ya know!

13. James3

James3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2006
  14. BurntTheMacaroni

BurntTheMacaroni Jedi Knight star 3

May 16, 2005
    Well.. It's about time i post.. or something.

By the looks of it, most of you cool kiddies know me. But for those who dont, my name is Ashley. I live in Fredericksburg(moved almost a year ago) and realized I never looked into what Fanforce i should be a part of now. Looks like Richmond is closer by 5 minutes(without traffic of course. add in NoVa traffic and Richmond wins by 2375629387465324 hours)

So anywho. Hi everyone!

15. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    [face_laugh] And that's a good traffic day!

Glad to see ya around Ashley! Hope to see ya at some meetings and/or our weekend get-togethers.

16. BurntTheMacaroni

May 16, 2005
    I might actually be able to make this month's meeting. I'm pretty sure I'm not working.. So I might pop in if that's alright

17. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Heck yeah! Come on. [face_dancing]

18. utinnigirl

Jan 5, 2007
    We would love to have you Ashley!

19. ItsThatGuy

Oct 12, 2006
    Hey Ashley! Good to see you on here!

20. shabad

shabad Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2006
    Yay for Ashley!! Hope you can make it!

21. Shivann_D

Shivann_D Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2006
    what is up CHICK? Glad to see you came off the Rebel Legion boards to join us....cant wait to see ya at the meeting. I want to see pics of your patest creations.

22. TGaines1

Jan 2, 2007
    Good to see you in here Ashley! Certainly hope you can make it down. We're pretty good about our monthly meetings here as everyone loves to eat and talk and share the Star Wars spirit. Wow, that makes 3 of you now up there around Fredericksburg. We'll definitely have to have a meeting up there at some restaurant in the near future. I'm willing to drive to meet you guys, after all, you listen to one side of a good album and you're there!

23. BurntTheMacaroni

May 16, 2005
    ::waves:: Hey everyone!

It feels like AGES since I've seen you all(ok so December 1st wasnt THAT long ago). I'm very excited to come down. I've honestly never been to a Fanforce meeting(well. I take that back.. I went to the Tidewater Alliance Christmas Party). When i was closer to the Galactic Senate, i was all.. well. Shy. But this works perfectly, because I know you guys anyways lol

Joel, I'll try to bring some pics of what I'm working on. Nothing TOO exciting right now, just a few small things for a con I'm going to 2 weeks. After that, the fun begins!

I totally agree Troy! One side of a good CD and you're here. I think the same when it comes to Richmond. Pop in "The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars" or "Houses of the Holy" and I'm set!

24. JoeRichmondVA

JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    Ashley's coming? Cool! Now I'm coming too!

25. CueTheMassacre

CueTheMassacre Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2007
    Joe's coming? Cool! Now I'm going to talk to him all night about we need to play Rock Band over his house! Seriously, watching Tony sing "Are you gonna be my girl" is great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.