main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Introductions

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Bobafemme, Jul 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Hello Hawaii! I'm the newly appointed Pacific Islands RSA. I'm also the RSA for the Midwest (I live in Minneapolis). If you have any questions about FanForce (or the JC for that matter), please ask away. I'll be faithfully reading your threads and my email (bobafemme@fanforce.net). I can be found on ICQ as well (number in my profile).

So, I thought I'd give you an idea of who I am. I'm borrowing the intro format from Minneapolis. (heck, I'm down right stealing it)

Name: Erica/Bobafemme

Birthplace: Wisconsin. Grew up in South Dakota. Also lived in Texas, New York (the STATE!), Illinois, 5 months in Fiji

Moment I became a SW fan: in 1977. I used to watch SW over and over (interspersed with Urban Cowboy) on video disc in the early 80s. What happened to that cumbersome piece of technology? Practiced kissing on my Darth Vader door poster. It became quite smeared with Bonne Belle lipsmackers. My favorite is ESB. I love Hoth and the introduction of the bounty hunters.

Fan Force Member: since May 2000

Favorite activities, outside of posting on this board and watching SW: doing anything involving Hello Kitty, eating contests, polka or international travel.

Favorite authors: Kurt Vonnegut, K.W. Jeter (Dr. Adder in particular), Harry Crews, and Stackpole

Favorite snack food: PICKLES! and powdered sugar donuts (not together)

Favorite SW characters: any Tusken Raider, Muuurgh, Corran Horn, Dengar, Vader, Mirax, Daala, and needless to say, Boba Fett.

Favorite music groups: Babes in Toyland, L7, Corey Hart, Berlin, Matthew Sweet, Prince

2. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    Hi, Boba, nice to have you as our leader. Keep leading; we will follow. We'll be having our own share of growing pains. With you helping us, am sure we will be fine. :)

3. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    lol [face_laugh] boba, no offense or anything but i was laughing at that statemant u made about the kissing poster :D

well anyways, we'll be glad to follow under your leadership :)

4. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Okay, ready to lead. Start popping open your chapstick, get your favorite poster and start [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.