main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

intros suck and so do I

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by bulletproof, Nov 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulletproof

bulletproof Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2005
    Ima newbie girl who loves ungirly games. I am a musician/programmer/gamer. I'll b around to bug all of you hehe. I can't wait to play the Star Wars game.... I am a total nerd about SW. I am playing this game on www.entertainmentanytime.com where you thrash this guy in the back of a taxi cab. I figured out that some of the codes have been dumped, but there are some that are still pretty funny...ie Music Disco is the M key, Obstacle Trash Can is the H key - 1st time, and obstacle dummy is H Key - 2nd time. My personal favorite is the armpit P key and window fly W key. The space bar makes him smash into the window of the cab. Anyway, "hi" nice to be here amungst you.

2. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Hello and welcome. :) Check out the links at the top, they are very helpful. You are welcome to join us in our fun at the Newbie Party and pillow Fight. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us. :) I hope you enjoy your stay an d I hope to see you around.

3. EmperorSorridom

EmperorSorridom Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 2, 2005
  4. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    We don't think you suck. If you want to add anything to your profile, just click on "Options" and click the second link. Under "Options" you can add a signature which is the third link and choose an icon/avatar which is I believe the ninth link.

5. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Welcome to the JC bulletproof, have fun!

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Bulletproof! :)

You've choosen an interesting name. Although we could have an idea how you get it, maybe you want to tell us the story of it in this thread. :)

Oh, and I also recommend to take a look at the game boards. You should love them. :)

Enjoy your stay. :)

7. MariahJSkywalker

MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2005
    Welcome bulletproof. I certainly don't think you suck.

8. Ruler_of_the_Jedi

Ruler_of_the_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

May 31, 2005
  9. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    That was an interesting intro :cool: Altough it's always difficult to make one, you did quite well showing some of your character I think. Agree with the rest of the posters here: you do not suck. Be welcome here and enjoy your time on the JC. If you have any questions aks/PM them!

10. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    Hey bulletproof! Cool name - as Skiara said, I'd love to know how you came up with it. :)

I'm actually a musician too. There is plenty of room for musicians here at the JC, you'll fit right in. The Music Forum (the link is up the page) would certainly prove interesting, but if you aren't into film scores, you might want to have a look at a few of the threads in The Amphitheater. :)

11. Three-Eight

Three-Eight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 28, 2005
    Welcome bulletproof!

Enjoy your stay! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.