main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI Introuducing.......

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TX0338, Jan 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TX0338

TX0338 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2005
    Hello all.

I finally found Grand Rapids own Fan Force. I just wanted to say hello and to introduce myself.

My name is Donavon and I am the 501st Michigan Squads west Michigan Liaison officer. I have been doing 501st/Star Wars events since before Celebration II. I even attended the very wet Celebration I.... Some of you may have seen me around at various conventions. You really can't miss the red armor... lol

I look forward to meeting all of you and maybe even help you out on some costuming projects. Oh yeah... What costumes do I have? The trooper for one... I also have a Jedi, Sith Trooper(KOTOR), soon to have ARC Trooper and ROTS Clone commander... The list will never end... lol

***Up coming events***

When: Sat. May 21st,2005
    Where: Celebration Cinema

We are working on an event to take place the Saturday after the release of ROTS. The event will run all day. Like the Suncoast event that took place this last September, we will be taking photos for charity. Again we have chosen to support the Children's Miracle Network. So far that is all the information we have. We are working on a few surprises so stay tuned. We would love to have you all attend and possible participate.

Talk to you all later,
    TX-338 Out!

2. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    massively cool. i will be living at celebration cinema for the week actually. please keep us posted on timing. i was at the suncoast happening. so enjoyed seeing you guys and lavagrrl posted some mighty humerous pix involving stormtroopers and victoria secret.

3. Jaareth

Jaareth Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2004
    oh man...just let me know where and when ya need me and ill be there...barring transportation...hell ill hitchike if i gotta lol

4. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    TK0338, welcome to the GR FF forum. :) I hope that we can work together in the future to coordinate events combining the West MI 501rst and GR FF.

I plan on attending the May 21rst event. Sounds like a lot of fun. :)

Just in case you didn't know, there is also an Ann Arbor FF. If you need, I can give you a link to their forum.

5. jabba974

jabba974 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 17, 2004
    I'd be intrested, almost finished with my jedi costume!!! just need to know what time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.