Beyond ~*Intuition*~ ~2/23~ ***ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END***

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose, Sep 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome, Old pals and newcomers, lurkers, too! This is the Second book in the enticing and witty Next Generation Trilogy , the one you've all been waiting for!

Disclaimer: Characters that belong to me will be recognized as we journey through this novel All others, and the concept of Star Wars in general, belong to Geoge Lucas, The Flanneled One.

And thus, we begin!!!

Intuition By: The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Prologue: Reactions

Jaina Solo reached out to touch the green orb as commanded. A blinding light flashed around her, whipping her hair ?round and rippling the silk pajamas?and with a surge of coercion, she disappeared.

It has been seven long months since the mysterious vanishing of Jaina Solo. The entire Solo family is consumed by their search for the missing woman, and the current situations aren?t helping much.

Jacen Solo has been away for much of this time, occasionally dropping in to report on his search for Queen Tenel Ka Djo. The fact that Danni Quee has joined him after a brief stay with the Solos isn?t helping his concentration on the task at hand.

Anakin Solo, absorbed with making wedding plans, is really quite oblivious to all that is going on around him. Tahiri, of course, is being her old authoritative self by telling him what she wants and when she wants it. Yet, needless to say, at the end of the day, both are overjoyed just to be near each other. So why is Tahiri so concerned with the green-eyed man from her dreams?

Riley Tygan?s days of happiness and fiery personality have long since passed. She has forgotten the promise of Kyp Durron to save her, and has taken it to be false. Her electric blue eyes have faded to a dull denim, and her blonde hair is now ratty and oily. It has been six and a half months since she has seen another living creature or the light of day. Yet she holds the secret to saving the galaxy from Orosca?s master.

What of the dashing Zekk Ennth? He and Jag, who have settled their differences after a long talk, are painting the galaxy red in search of the love of each of their lives, Jaina Solo. And after a strange encounter with a Twi?lek who has the Inner Eye, an enslaved dancer named Erika, and two ewoks on death sticks, it seems that this unlikely team may become friends after all.

Some things never change. Luke and Mara are preparing for the newest addition to the family. Ben accidentally gives away a carefully guarded secret. Who is the Chosen One? Was it really Anakin Skywalker?

Leia is worried about her reoccurring dream. Han says it?s nothing. But what if Luke was right? Could it be a prophecy? The Intuition Prophecy? Can Aadie, the Twi?lek with the Inner Eye, answer her questions? Who was the blonde sobbing hysterically in the front row? To increase Leia?s worries, Danni showed up with a whole new look of brown hair and hazelnut eyes. And when Han receives a bizarre letter inviting him to attend The Husbands of Senators Seminar, her very suspicions come to exist.

Nightmares have become a reality for the Queen of Hapes. Tenel Ka Djo has sensed her father?s passing, and relives it for him every night. A towering creature with long, sharp fangs, and a familiar looking girl who is a pale green. Her cellmate, Xander Diros, King of Loclah, a planet on the Outer Rim, is helping her make an escape plan from Dneir 7, the Bounty Hunter Guild/Academy. With so much at stake, and no room for mistakes, why is she getting the feeling that she shouldn?t leave? And does Xander have anything to do with it?

Kyp Durron has been posing as Sao Horst, Bounty Hunter, First Class, for six and a half months. After his escape from his cell and the theft of Sao?s armor, he has been assigned his first bounty, the perfect bounty. And thoughts of Riley keep entering his mind...she is in great peril. But he cannot get to her until he finishes this task. After combing the galaxy for this one chance to meet and please the ambiguous, enigmatic The Hunter, Orosca?s master, he realizes that his duty will be harder to complete than he expect
  2. Sword_Of_The_Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    :) :) :)

Yay!

Veeeeery interesting. Can't wait for more!
  3. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    I can hardly wait to get it all up here! More plot twists, more cliffhangers, more turns in the road than ever before!!!

~*Ambyr-Rose*~
  4. JediMasterKobe Jedi Master

star 4
    :eek: Hey, me betawan. All I can say is...

Wow!

So much going on! So many lives to save! When will all the madness end! :( [face_plain] :)

And here I thought you hated Twi'leks! :p (Oh Sith, she may make the Twi'lek into a bad girl. ;))

Gimme post so I can beta! :D
  5. Fireyforce Jedi Master

star 4
    *points at JMK* give him a post you know you want too!!!
    I can't wait for more that lead in post was very inticing.

Fireyforce
  6. no_krakana Jedi Knight

star 1
  7. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome, NK! always glad to have a new reader. I hope you know that this is a sequel to another story, Leave The light On. This, Intuition, is the second part in this trilogy. If you were unaware of this, please click on the link in my bio and read that story first so you can catch up on all that has been going on. :)

Everyone: A post soon! Chapter 1 is coming!

~*Ambyr-Rose*~
  8. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The only thing I found confusing was the blonde in the front row. Everything else seems cool. Expect me to be keeping an eye on this one.
  9. Jaya_Jade_Durron Jedi Knight

star 2
    ok goodie i cant wait for more. u say more ciffhangers and twsit...all i can say is that i am srue its going to be a great ride.

oh ya um what name am i posting under? i been switching back and fore between my mine name and my sock that now i am all cofused.
  10. Audrey32189 Jedi Knight

ooooooh! Me likes already. :D

~Audrey~
  11. Whitey Force Ghost

star 6
    Oooooh... interesting... [face_mischief]

Excellent start, M'Lady, I can't wait until you get to the main story. :D

It's time to PARTAY!!!!

*brings in a whole bunch of food and a cake*

Um, Ambyr, there's a big punch bowl in that broom closet. Could you help me get it? [face_mischief]
  12. JediMasterKobe Jedi Master

star 4
    Enough of this nonsense!

*uses the Force to levitate the punch bowl out of the closet*

There! Now none of y'all need to go in there! :D

*puts a industrial strength quadruple-plated durasteel barrier in front of the closet*

:p
  13. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I could easily destroy that barricade with my powers. (Channels Dark Side.)

There is no peace, there is Anger.
    There is no fear, there is Power.
    There is no death, there is Immortality.
    There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.
  14. JediMasterKobe Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, you could...

But why would you?

:p
  15. Whitey Force Ghost

star 6
    *channels the Dark Side*

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    *force lightning shoots out of his fingertips and destroys the barrier*

Again... Shall we, Ambyr? 8-}
  16. JediMasterKobe Jedi Master

star 4
    *hurries to rebuild the durasteel barrier and places ysalamiri around it*
  17. Whitey Force Ghost

star 6
    *kills Ysalamiri with one of his red lightsabers and destroys barrier again*

*takes out Harry Potter wand*
    *puts an anti-barrier charm on the door*
  18. JediMasterKobe Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, ok. You win (for now)

*stalks off, muttering to himself*

I'll be back!
  19. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
  20. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
    I can't read it right now but I bet it'll be wonderful!!! I hope to read it by Wednesday if I'm not totally busy on a very important project I have to have done by Friday. [face_plain]

J&J
  21. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow! Welcome, Audrey and KnightHawk!

KnightHawk: It may seem confusing b/c this is a sequel! It's part of a trilogy. To find out more, check out my bio!

JJD: Hey! Glad to see ya. It's always a great ride w/ me.

Whitey: Darn, and the ysalamari, too! Get Dev over here, he's one w/ the Force. lol Glad you like it!

Twinsy: Okie tay! I'll go look. The post will be here by Thursday, I have a big AP project to do first.

J&J: Catch up soon! I'll be lookin' for ya!

Post by Thursday!!!

~*Ambyr-Rose*~
  22. Dev_Binks Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Ahh this one looks good Ambyr.
  23. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm glad you approve, Dev! I should be posting on Thursday with the new stuff. Chapter 1: Symptoms of Silence You guys are gonna love it!

~*Ambyr-Rose*~
  24. Dev_Binks Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Is kyp gonna rescue the girl? We'll riot if you don't hurry. :p
  25. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    There will be no such riot!!! Or I won't post. 8-}

~*Ambyr-Rose*~
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.