main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~*Intuition*~ ~2/23~ ***ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END***

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose, Sep 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    HI! I'm really sowwie that I've been gone. Should anyone be interested, I had something a bit like mono. Anyways, I have Chapter 5 here but I'm in recovery so I really don't want to type it right now. Please don't kill me! I just wanted to check in so yall didn't think I fell off the face of the earth. Thanks so much for kepping this up! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! Well, I really need to rest up if I want to do well on finals. And, good news! I'm going to be published by a poetry company---Leave The Light On! I'm super excited and I hope you guys are too. I'll be back as soon as I can!

Love, Ambyr-Rose

2. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Congrats - which company? Good for you. Glad to hear you're getting better. :)

3. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

short post, but cute. Poor Kyppie, he's always got to follow someone elses rules. Not fun :mad:

4. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    Hey Ambyr, Hope you feel 100% better soon!

5. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    Get better soon, Ambyr. :)

And congrats on getting published.

6. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    The Company is more commonly known as Random House/Noble House. Heard of them?

7. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    Chapter 5: Spiraling Into Space

"Garrett, I don't understand. What do they want with her?"

Lilac was moving, along with her partner, towards the caged girl. It seemed like the lizard-creature they'd seen earlier had finally gone to bed, and her assistant, too. This would be their only chance to get the girl-and run.

"They're turning her into one of their own. But I'm with you on this one-something's not going according to plan. And, I think something's amiss. They wouldn't leave her unattended like this."

Lily put her finger to her nose.

"Sounds like a-"

"Ahlowe mee to feneishh your sentince. Yess, it is a trrape."

~*~

"Zekk, I really think you are just, like, totally fabulous! Oh, Aadie, like, isn't he...hot?" Jag sneered. Zekk had to admit, his nasal, eye-batting imitation of the exotic dancer Erika Stamos was pretty accurate.

"Well, I really...I couldn't...would you have left her there? On a tavern's showcase? C'mon, Fel. Get real."

Jag would've confessed this weakness, but, luckily, Aadie and Erika entered the cockpit.

"Wow, this is an...interesting ship, Zekk."

Jag stole his chance to retort, "You'd think he'd have a better ship, I know. This place is nothing compared to my old one. It crashed in an attempt to save a beautiful-" Jag realized he really shouldn't mention a girl. These ladies were dancers, and you know the reputation that dancers had..."heh heh, er-"

Zekk saved him. Well, sort of.

"Man. A beautiful man." He looked at the girls' shocked faces. "Oh no!" He feigned shock as well. Jag was too horrified to speak. "Poor girls! You didn't know! Jag isn't interested in those of the female species. I, however, am completely straight."

Jag really wanted to hit Zekk. He really wanted to. Bad. Really bad.

"Aadie, your room is right next to Jag's. You might not be comfortable sleeping in the same room as him. Since there are only three rooms and three beds, though, Erika, I'm afraid that,"

"Oh, that's okay, Zekk. I know you wouldn't lay a hand on me."

Erika leaned over, pretending to drop her purse. "Not without permission." she whispered.

"Alright, alright, I'm getting out of here. Coming, Aadie?" Jag extended his arm most politely, but the Twi'lek girl refused. Jag shrugged and closed his mouth. He'd get Zekk back later.

~Insert the Z/E scene from earlier~

~*~

Kyp stared through the helmet in disbelief.

"Good aim, Horst! And good luck." A young private tapped the ship and signaled that Kyp could take off.

Kyp, with no idea hot to run the ship, figured he'd press the big red button. Hey, it always worked in the Holoflicks.

Luckily for the new bounty hunter, his guess was the right one. Too bad that his mission wasn't right.

No one can kill the innocent without a guilty heart. And Kyp couldn't do it. But how could he stage the death of a one-week-year-old, but have only the cameras that followed him think it was reality? And how in the galaxy coulld he bring back the lifeless body of Kira Skywalker?

~*~

Deidre Fountain watched Loh'a brainwash the cave people. She pitied her old friends. Lilac had been a wonderful learner. But she, Deidre, had been sent on this mission for a reason. Luckily, Master Ikrit had seen this coming. But the fate of Jaina Solo still lay in her hands.

Deidre slipped some antidote for the Dneir syndrome into Jaina's scaly mouth. She smoothed the poor girl's hair with her hand.

"I won't let her take you. I promise."

~*~

Everyone on the Lightning Rod slumbered peacefully. Save Aadie. She could never sleep in new places. But she'd adjust. She always did. At least Jag and Zekk had taken the dancing girls in. Who knows what might've happened if other men had joined in the battle to grab them and make them their own?

Suddenly the ship struck something, making a metallic clanging sound.

Aadie pulled off the covers, allowing herself a small shiver. Zekk really needed to get this bucket of bolts insulated.

She tiptoed across the darkened cockpit and stared out the windshield. A

8. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    [face_laugh] The Jag and Zekk banter was hilarious!

"Man. A beautiful man." He looked at the girls' shocked faces. "Oh no!" He feigned shock as well. Jag was too horrified to speak. "Poor girls! You didn't know! Jag isn't interested in those of the female species. I, however, am completely straight."

Priceless, Ambyr! [face_laugh]

9. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I like Zekk's wicked sense of humour. But - oh dear - poor Kyp. So many dilemmas. :)

10. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    I'm really glad you guys liked it. I'm working on some more of Chapter 6...that's going to be one of my faves.

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

11. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    Yay! *dances* An update!

"Jag really wanted to hit Zekk. He really wanted to. Bad. Really bad."

[face_laugh]

The humour! The suspense! :eek:

Keep it coming, I love it!

PS. Congratulations on being published, that's fantastic!

12. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    I think I may have lost all my readers! *Gasp* Thanks for the compliments, Pulsar, Whitey, and Tahi. It's great that I still have some people around.

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

13. JediMasterChie

JediMasterChie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2003
    I'M HERE!!! *pants*

"Jag really wanted to hit Zekk. He really wanted to. Bad. Really bad."

LOL! [face_laugh] That was so funny!

You got published! Congrats! *searches for secret stash of chocolates* This calls for celebration! *nodnod* Now where did I hide that chocolate...? :confused:

14. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    Chocolate? Did you say chocolate? Woohoo! You rock, Chie!

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

15. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    *leaves Ambyr a chocolate frog the size of her head as an offering*

UP! :D

16. JediMasterChie

Jul 7, 2003
    A Christmas UP... :)

*drum roll*

...and a lifetime supply of chocolate for Ambyr! :D

You will share, right? ;)

17. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    I'm not dead I swear I'm not. I hope that you're feeling better Ambyr, whatever you had doesn't sound like it would be much fun.

Great post by the way, the Jag and Zekk scene was priceless. One thing to the ladies with them, ZEKK IS TAKEN!!! Had to say that. Anyway, really good so far.

Poor Kyppie! Somehow he'll manage the faint, I know he will. He has too. Ambyr say he will!!!! :_| I'm getting all worked up over nothing over here. hehehe.

Still sounds like Jaina is in some hot water. Then again she normally is and Zekk comes in and saver her [face_romantic] all is good for that.

Fireyforce

18. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    Up! :D

And more please? Pretty pretty please with ice cream and chocolate on top?

19. Star-Lead

Star-Lead Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2003
    Heh, things get better.

20. JediMasterChie

Jul 7, 2003
    Aaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyrrrrrrrrrrrr??? Is she alive?

21. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Still here, Ambyr. :)

22. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    UUUUUPPP! :D

Edit 12 days later: Are you still there Ambyr? :(

23. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much sorriness. I have been busy as all get out with AP class, my bf, my bffs, and etc. The list goes on. I have the last few chapters on paper and will be typing them and posting them all at once. After this, I am sorry to say that I will be taking my leave from the boards because I feel that my relationship with God is more important and that I could be spending more time with Him if I wasn't doing this. I am sorry that I have to leave you guys here but this is for the best. I will be posting all of this shortly. Thanks for being great fans and I hope I can come back if I feel so inclined.

I will be resigning after this next post. Thanks so much. I'm sorry to leave.

~*Ambyr-Rose*`

24. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    Ambyr we shall all be saddened by your departure, but you seem to be confident in your decision so I shall stand behind you on it. Thank you for such wonderful fictions to read. You've been a great inspiration.

Fireyforce

25. Alpha-synth

Alpha-synth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 22, 2004
    I agree with Fireyforce on this.

Sorry to see you go Ambyr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.