Beyond ~*Intuition*~ ~2/23~ ***ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END***

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose, Sep 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. JediMasterKobe Jedi Master

star 4
    I second the agreement.

:( :_|

Sorry to see you go, kid.
  2. PulsarSkate Ex-Mod

star 7
    I'm sorry to see you go too Ambyr, but thank you for such great fics!! I wish you great luck and happiness in whatever you do :)
  3. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    THE LAST OF THE GREATEST

"What happens next, G'daddy?" begged the blue-eyed tykes in front of the aging man.

"Well, Grandaddy's friends went after the evil man and Loh'a, and they, with the help of Uncle Garrett and your Auntie Lily, saved the day," the grandmother holding hands with her husband said fondly. "He was very brave that day."

"Did he take his lightsaber and go whish and hit the evil man real hard?"

The old man chuckled. "Something like that, Kyle."

The little girl tugged on her grandmother's sleeve. "And what about Miz Jaya and Mista Jacen, your friends? Who did they end up wif? She not lizzar now!"

"Hmm, that's quite a question, Alli, dear. Miz Jaya...well, that's a story for another day. But do you remember when Grandaddy took you to visit Mister Jacen?"

"Uh huh. Inda big house!"

"Yes. That's because he married Tenel Ka, the princess."

"Granny, I wanna hear the story 'bout Jaya and Mista Zekk. I like him bestest." Said the little girl with the curly brown hair. Her brother had the same hair and eyes as she. They were twins.

The older woman sighed and picked the little girl up on her lap. "I think story time is over. Just know that Kyp never hurt Kyra, Jaya married well, Jacen and Tenel Ka lived happily ever after, and, well, I guess we all did."

The grandfather lifted up the twins, each in one arm, and tucked them into the double crib. The little girl turned over and went right to sleep, but the little boy called out to his grandaddy.

"G'daddy, what 'bout Granny?"

The blue-eyed man smiled, his wrinkles curling up around his eyes and mouth, remembering old times. "What about her?"

"She was dere, righ'? Was she a Jedi Kite?"

"A Jedi Knight she was, and a fine one, too."

Kyle giggled. "Were you in luf wif her?"

"You bet I was. I was her dummy, alright. Reckon I always will be."

"Honey, c'mon." said the elderly woman at the door. "Let them rest."

"Granny, don' you werry now, I gonna be like G'daddy Nkin and safe da day! Jus like him. I be da bestest Jedi Kite efer! You...jus...wait." Kyle started to drift off.

"I'm sure you will be, dearie. I'm sure you will."
    ~*~

THE END

So ends the Next Generation Dualogy. Thanks for all your support in making this happen. I think I may start a series about the kids of Anakin and Tahiri---these were obviously their grandchildren, but, you know, if and when I come back, it might be a fun thing to do.

With love, ~*Ambyr-Rose*~
  4. Tahi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "I was her dummy." Awwww. Dear old Anakin. Nice ending.

Sorry to see you go, Ambyr, but respect your decision.

Good luck and God bless.
    Tahi
  5. PulsarSkate Ex-Mod

star 7
    Goodbye Ambyr, thanks for the cute ending! :)

Sorry to see you go, hope to see you back sometime soon!

6. Fireyforce Jedi Master

star 4
    Ambyr I think we're all agreed that that was a very cute ending. Ambyr you will be missed around the threads, but may the grace of God go with you where ever life's wind will take you. Good luck in everything you do. And who knows maybe one day you'll return to us here at theforce.net. Fare thee well Ambyr. Queen of the plot twists.

Until we meet again,

Fireyforce
  7. Whitey Force Ghost

star 6
    That was a very cute ending, Ambyr. :)

But I'm sad to see you go. :(

Lot of good times we had together. *sigh* Good times, good times...
  8. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you for everything, everyone. I'm sorry that I was so quick to end this. I believe that I WILL BE STAYING! In case anyone has any ideas for my next fic, please tell me!

Happy to be back...

Ambyr
  9. JediMasterKobe Jedi Master

star 4
    WB, my Padawan. :)

Speaking of which, how come I don't get to beta stuff anymore? I'm bored! :_|
  10. PulsarSkate Ex-Mod

star 7
    :eek: You're back! YAY! WB Ambyr!
  11. Fireyforce Jedi Master

star 4
    *hugs Amybr* welcome back kid! Can't wait for the fics to start commin' back.

Fireyforce
  12. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    I will have the new fic up as soon as a friend approves of my plot. Ready for my 1st H/L? Get ready if you're not! The Plot Twists are back!!!!!!!!!

love Ambyr
  13. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    I think I will begin PMing everyone about the new fic. If anyone wants to be on my "mailing list" PM me or post here. Or anywhere else that you usually find me. I'm up to my old antics again, of course.
  14. YodaKenobi VIP

VIP
    star 6
    feel free to PM me, Ambyr :) looking forward to the new fic!
  15. Whitey Force Ghost

star 6
    You can add me to your mailing list. ;)
  16. PulsarSkate Ex-Mod

star 7
    Ooh me! I'd love to read the new one, put me on your list please!
  17. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    OK! I will have the new thread up asap, and when that happens, you will know! It's a H/L fic where the courtship of Princess Leia never happened. Ooh, have I got you hooked yet? You know it'll be a wild ride with me. Want to hear the title? You'll love this one. I may call it Indulgance. I bet that sparks your interest. I am using it in the sense of insatiability, not bad stuff. It means that something is yet to be forfilled that has to do with love. My mind is not in the gutter!

~*Ambyr-Rose*~
  18. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    Just an up...I miss this story!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.