main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~*Intuition*~ ~2/23~ ***ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END***

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose, Sep 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    *locks broom closet* Until you post this'll be locked up.

2. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    Then set me free, for I come bearing gifts!

Chapter 2: Rescuers Down Under

?Ooow! Garrett, can?t you be just a little more gentle??

Lilac Bayberry was sprawled out on the cavern floor as Garrett Hawke, Jedi Knight, dressed the wound on the girl?s knee.

?Sorry, I?m usually the one who gets wounded around here, so I?m no sickbay nurse. Done.? he backed up and took Lilac?s hand to help her up.

Lilac dusted her robes, the color of her namesake, off gingerly, brushing away stray curls. She ruffled the white hair of the man that had been like a brother to her for the last 18 years. He gave her a look with his blue eyes that clearly meant: Caution, little sis.

Garrett looked towards the front of the long passageway, examining the shadowy form of a reptilian creature and a human. There was also a thing that was box-shaped, and small.

?I?ve been wondering what that thing back there is, you know, the reptile-thingy.? he commented, examining a scuff-mark on his lightsaber. ?Maybe we should go consult the library. Master Ikrit did say that in times of trouble we could look up whatever we needed to find there.?

Lilac, still very much a child, who had never had to grow up like Garrett, who had served in undercover missions many a time, began to cry.

?I still can?t believe he?s gone!? she moaned.

Garrett rolled his eyes. Oh, please. He was in charge of her, but this was getting old.

?Remember what he told us the last time we saw him, Lily. ?When charged alone, all friends gone, and enemies in wake; rescue those in light, join their plight, Intuition?s path you take.??

Lilac stopped and gave Garrett a hug. ?Well, he?s right about one thing. We are alone. Xander, Deidre, and Aadie are all on secret missions; they were lucky to leave before The Hunter came.?

// ?Take no prisoners! Kill them all! Practice makes perfect, my trainees!?

The veiled man at the back of the cave cackled as the bounty hunters carried torches into the cave dwelling. They set everything ablaze, blasters and other weapons taking out Lilac and Garrett?s friends that had trained there with them for years.

?Lily, c?mon!?

Garrett had dragged the frightened girl into an alcove in the cave wall, tucking her face in his sleeve so she didn?t have to see the sometimes-bloody deaths of the Jedi. The cave remained alit by flames for three days, and Garrett had then promised Lilac Bayberry that he, as her big brother for all of her 18 years, would always protect her. //

Garrett returned the hug. ?At least we have each other. And I have a feeling that there?s trouble up there. Maybe we should see what?s going on.?

?But you remember the last time we helped someone who was hurt!? she protested with good reason.

// ?Won?t you help me? Please, someone??

Lilac sprang forward into action. ?I?m coming!?

The armored man lay on the floor quivering. Lilac skidded to a stop and sat down next to him, tucking her curls behind each ear, the typical way to identify a Healer such as she. ?What is wrong, friend??

?Dneir?attacked me?I am wounded on my shoulder?no, that one?Oww! Yes, that?s it.?

Lilac rubbed juniper and lilac root, her own specialized blend, from the leather pouch around her neck, into the wound, and it dried up immediately. She sat him up, and he introduced himself. She didn?t question his story, though she herself had never heard of Dneir.

?Fett?s the name. Clone of the late Jango Fett, escaped with Boba Fett as a clone fetus. He raised me and helped me to grow as a skilled bounty hunter. But without the specifications of the Kamino, I was not as great as my caretaker. I took his name as my own when I received word of his death. Who are you, beautiful Healer-girl??

Lilac blushed fervently. ?Oh, I?m, err, Jacqueline. I don?t have a family history.?

Orosca leaned up against the cave wall. ?You don?t have to lie, pretty one. We?re all friends here.? He reached up for a curl that hung in front of her olive eyes.

Just then, Cecile walked in. ?Lilac! Who is that? Is he hurt??

?So,

3. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Nice post. I like that you've added more characters. Though it was a little confusing.

4. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    It's not confusing if you take the time to fully digest what exactly is going on.

Remember that sometimes people/creatures are Dneir but don't know it? And that they're all students from Shadow Academy that escaped? Well, there's a teaser coming soon and...here's a hint.

Zekkie's in T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Evil Queen of the Ultimate(You'll see!) Plot Twist

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

5. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    Excellent post, o Queen of the Plot Twist. :D

?Fett?s the name. Clone of the late Jango Fett, escaped with Boba Fett as a clone fetus. He raised me and helped me to grow as a skilled bounty hunter. But without the specifications of the Kamino, I was not as great as my caretaker. I took his name as my own when I received word of his death. Who are you, beautiful Healer-girl??

Interesting...

and as sure as my mom Sabe walked these caves before us

Sabe as in TPM Sabe? :D

6. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    Whitey, you're so perceptive, my dear.

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

7. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Excellent post, padawan mine. Nice way to focus on the other characters and not just Jaina, Jacen, and the gang. :)

BTW, I believe the name is Brakiss. Not Brachiss. :D Who does your beta-work anyways! :p

P.S...

The Prodigal Son Returns has been updated. Go check it out! :D

8. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    If you'd been paying attention...Brachiss was Brakiss's father. The last liscensed Dneir. Brakiss was a Dneir as well.

I'll be there to check it out! Thanks for the compliments. You'll like Lilac better when she meets Jag. ;) She's whiny now...but she's feisty.

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

9. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    I stand corrected. :)

10. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    Woohoo! I am truly my own beta now!!! But I'll need your help on battle scenes!

11. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    My help? No you don't! You can do those battle scenes on your own! :p Sorta like the Trials before you become a Knight! :D

Just kidding! Of course I'll help! :) You are still my padawan until I say you're ready. ;)

12. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    Grr! Still a betawan...*sigh*

Click on my name to visit my coffeehouse: Java The Hutt!

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

13. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    Padawan, I don't see you replying to PSR. :mad:

14. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    Pardon! I shall go reply!

15. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Hmm so what Jag doesn't get Jaina?

16. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Yes!!!! :D I'm all caught-up!!!! :D This is very interesting and I really like the new characters you've introduced. This Garrett guys sounding like he's someone I might want to keep looking for. [face_mischief] :p So Lilac is gonna be with Jag?

J&J

17. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    Maybe Lilac and Jag will get together, or maybe I'll put him with Jaina! I haven't decided. Although, admit it, Lilac and Jag would be very good for eachother. We'll wait and see. Anyways, glad you like the new characters! Garrett is a tough guy with a heart of gold, you'll see. He and Han would be great friends. In fact, maybe they will be! Jaina has so many options in this story...ooh, this is so much fun! I'll have some teasers for Chapter 3 up later.

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

18. Star-Lead

Star-Lead Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2003
    Just been playing Knights of the Old Republic, hence my absence.

Things are hotting up, I note.

19. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    Good to see you, Star_Lead!

20. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    *glares at Ambyr* JAINA AND JAG!!! but I'm okay if it's Zekk or an OC. :p

21. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    *starts chanting*

K/J, K/J, K/J, K/J, K/J, K/J, K/J, K/J...

22. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    *throws a tomatoe at JMK and starts chanting* J/J J/J J/J J/J J/J J/J J/J J/J J/J J/J J/J

23. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    *rolls eyes* boys *looks at ceiling then to Ambyr* great post Ambyr! Can't wait to see what you're planning for us to read next. I love these new characters!!!!

Fireyforce

24. Star-Lead

Star-Lead Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2003
    *shakes head*

Look, break it up would you?

*decides that an adhesive grenade ought to do it, and throws one*

25. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Well ya see I have to fight the J/K whenever I can. :p

Thread Status: