main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Invasion plans

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mayhem, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mayhem

Mayhem Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    So I had this thought for part of our invas....uh...arrival....yeah...in Charlotte.
    Not sure if any of you all have made plans to get together to see the Clone wars on the big screen yet.
    Thought it would be a cool way for us to meet you all (if nothing came up sooner).
    I don't know what my work sked. will be like yet but I'm sure something can be worked out.

2. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I started a thread about it. Here is what it looks like right now . . .

We'll get together as a group to go see Clone Wars for the midnight release . . . no costume required. 99.9% at Regal Phillips Place although I'm making them change the name to Phillips Plaza because that's what I call it. :p

Over the weekend the CFF is invited to help wrangle the 501st and Rebel Legion (unless you have a costume approved by one of those organizations then you can costume up). We are getting an answer this Thursday about whether or not we will be at AMC Concord. Check the established thread for my post there.

3. Mayhem

Mayhem Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Ok I'm blind for missing it. :p I blame all the dust I've inhaled while packing. :p

4. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Nah, you've just gotten older. :p

It was quite a ways down on the page . . . may have even been on page 2 if you have your settings at 25 topics per page. Us super spammers need MORE! [face_mischief]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.