[INVASION]

Discussion in 'Games' started by FlareStorm, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
    You paid enough attention to see that I said that you don't pay attention!
  2. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    Don't be so attent. It makes you seem anal.
  3. SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer

star 5
    Well... to say that was terrible is an understatement. We have sunk to a new satirical low.
  4. Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Yes, yes we have.

I mean JCCBOAT?!?! What the hell is that?
  5. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    This thread sucks.

Make those [h]***ing JCCers GTHOTB.
  6. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
    We are on our own JCCBOAT (which apparently is fully of Pokémon), teh FORCEBOAT is still yours.
  7. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Go away.

EDIT: Please.
  8. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    Ah come on leave Tracy's sock alone.This is their portal from the JCC into Games, and the only thread they are allowed to stain with their JCC filth/post in.

Though I am very impressed with your explaination of why you impossed OPPM so heavily on my last night. Good work Tracy.

Sithy that isn't me, you should'nt treat him as such.
  9. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
  10. Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus

star 5
  11. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    I see what you mean Sithy, you have 1337 74c7!
    I have already addressed it's sucktastic-ness and craptastic-ness and it is obivous to me that it doesn't deserve to live.

The jccboat sucks hard, I mean, it doesn't even deserve the magesty of all caps.
    Admit it YodaJeff.
    FORCEBOAT > Anything you come up with, including your precious [anti_capsbold]jccboat[/anti_capsbold].
  12. DarthBobbalot Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    So whats the plan for invasion? Just many many many FORCEBOATS landing on their coasts until theyre overwhelmed?
  13. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    You were doing pretty good up until that post, Chim.
  14. Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Aye, you were.

Will it be just boats, or will we also land combat soldiers on the beach to take the fight to the enemy? I mean naval and aerial bombardment is good and cool, but if they dig in, we may have to send in troopers to root them out.

If so, I volunteer to lead the ground assualt force.
  15. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Sure thing, EV. Here's your uniform:

[image=http://www.unionjackwear.co.uk/images/target2a.jpg]
  16. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    ^ [face_laugh] Poor EV, you'll be the first to go. Guess why?

You were doing pretty good up until that post, Chim.

*Cries into hands*
    What happened?

Would it help if I edited.
  17. Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Thank ye for the permission to lead the ground forces!

But I don't like your uniform all that much, I was thinking perhaps this:

[image=http://www.lawfive.com/art/yellow-rainsuit.jpg]

or maybe

[image=http://www.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/rubies/15291-main.jpg]

That bullesye shirt makes me think I'll get shot at, but no one will shoot at the man in yellow!!1!
  18. ColonelSandurz Force Ghost

star 4
    JCCBOAT JCCBOAT JCCBOAT JCCBOAT JCCBOAT JCCBOAT JCCBOAT JCCBOAT JCCBOAT JCCBOAT JCCBOAT JCCBOAT
    JCCBOAT JCCBOAT JCCBOAT JCCBOAT JCCBOAT JCCBOAT JCCBOAT JCCBOAT JCCBOAT JCCBOAT JCCBOAT JCCBOAT
    JCCBOAT JCCBOAT JCCBOA
  19. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    Go away.

EDIT: Please.
  20. Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling

star 7
  21. Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    How did I miss this thread until now...

Regardless, the hell of my boat, you soul-sucking puss-slurpers.

See, that's me not swearing.
  22. Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling

star 7
  23. Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Shut up and/or go away.
  24. Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling

star 7
  25. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Nobody here likes you, Siths_Revenge. Try to understand that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.