main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Investigations

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Title: Investigations
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: pre JA
    Characters: Obi-Wan, OC s Aaqu and introducing Mahalo Teyl
    Genre: one post
    Keywords: healing, archive, rock.
    Summary: a background story for my fics Escape from Queyta and its sequel
    Note: watching AOTC and A New Hope did I see Obi-Wan trying to heal a Jedi in the Geonosis arena and heal Luke on Tatooine?
    Disclaimer: Star Wars = George Lucas.

Master Aaqu was a member of the longliving Dunai-humanoids. He was human in apearance with raven hair, streaked with grey. His face was youthfull with bushy eyebrows and kind looking, although he was well over eighty years of age. He had come to the temple as a two year old and when he became a Padawan it was soon discovered that he was strong in the Force with healing hands and mindreading capabilities. He was knighted at the age of 26 and soon became a well respected teacher of healers.

Master Aaqu was just finishing treating Rohi-Kann for a sprain when the creche master entered, holding a crying initiate.
    ?I found Obi-Wan in the archives, he is a master at sneaking away and duct-crawling.? she told him.
    Master Aaqu gently said ?Put him on the examining table?and he called up the records of his patient on his viewingscreen.
    He remembered the first time Obi-Wan was brought into his ward by the same crechemaster, barely a week old and found on Malastare by his friend Master Jinn. He was strong in the Force and radiated the same quality of healing capabilities he had found in other students.
    He examined the child with his warm hands and the whimpering child relaxed. ?Obi-Wan, please, can you tell me what happened.? he asked.
    ?I w wanted to go o to ta arg storiesroom and f found a s sh short route t hrough the d duct. I heard a swishing ss ound a and I fell out the duct on a hard rock A longhaired g girl started y yelling at me and became verrry angry. She pushed me a away and took the rock and fled w when I started crying f for help and crechemaster ff found me? Obi-Wan answered with a frightened look on his face.
    The crechemaster said ?Obi-Wan, don?t be afraid, it?s alright. I should have been mindful of your sensitive ears.?and explained to master Aaqu ?Today I was giving the older initiates a short historylesson and told them that tomorrow a visit to the archives was planned, unknowing that Obi-Wan was listening with eager attention. By the time I got to the younger initiates to give them their lunch Obi-Wan was missing and I went searching for him. Through his Forcesignature it was easy to locate him in the templearchives?
    Master Aaqu was applying some painkilling salve and a bandaid to Obi-Wans back. He said ?Obi-Wan, you are a lucky boy, you have a big bruise on your back but that will fade away in a few days time.?
    The crechemaster asked ?Can I take him back to the creche?
    Master Aaqu answered ?Yes, but no strenuous activities.? and with a stern look on his face ?Obi-Wan, no more ductcrawling, or I will give you a permanent place in this ward.?
    When they left, master Aaqu put out a call to master Yoda and told him of the incident in the archives, having an uneasy feeling about it.

A week later, after some investigations and viewing of the securitycam by Yoda the longhaired girl was identified as senior padawan Mahalo Teyl. She was apprenticed to Master Jocasta Nu. When confronted with the evidence she told the council that she no longer wanted to be a Jedi and wanted to leave the order. She was granted her wish and left that day to stay with her friends outside the order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.