main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Invincible (Caedus has tricked everone, until the real jacen finally returns)Completed! 5/9/08

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jacensolofangirl2007, Feb 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smash128

smash128 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 9, 2008
    Hahaha Alema is knocked out cold. Tahiri, Jacen, Jag, and Zekk are coming in to save the day. And does this mean...Invincible is about to come to a close :eek:? And Ashlen is not my alter ego, you fool[face_shame_on_you], jk. No actually I have a really good friend up here in college and her middle name is Ashlen and she's into Star Wars fiction and I asked her if I could use her likeness in my story and voila. Ashlen approves again by the way.

2. jadesabre75

jadesabre75 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 14, 2007
    Well sith! They took long enough. LOL I did love Zekk and Jag high fiving. That was hilarious. Please tell me you're not going to kill Jaina. o_O

Great job!

3. JEDI_MARAUDER

JEDI_MARAUDER Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2007
    I guess Jag is very sneaky, I can't imagine the satisfaction he got out of finally getting the drop on Alema. Finally Mr Miagi is on his way! Run fast Jacen!

4. jacensolofangirl2007

jacensolofangirl2007 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 30, 2007
    lol well I can't help it that you all are too smart and anticipated it :p

lol that fight was just a really mean joke of Tahiri's part [face_laugh]

thanks for reading and for the feedback!!

lol yep Alema's gone. poor girl :( :p mainly its just Jacen coming to save the day though ;)

:( yes Invincible is almost done. Only like 2 or three chapters left now. :_|

:eek: I am not a fool [face_shame_on_you] I was just joking. :p ....:eek: Ashlens a real person!? oops okay I take back everything I said about destroying her now [face_laugh] :p

lol sorry! [face_laugh] yeah I thought the high fiving would be cute. glad you liked it!

now why would I kill Jaina? o_O

thanks!

lol very sneaky. yes he got LOTS of satisfaction out of that i'm sure. :)

lol YES finally Jacen (or Mr Miagi) is on his way [face_laugh] YAY!

5. KaraJadeKim

KaraJadeKim Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2008
    GReat chapter loved Tahiri there and glad he took care of alema someone needed to

6. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    haha great chapter, [face_laugh]unlucky alema you wont get your vengeance yet.

7. jacensolofangirl2007

Nov 30, 2007
    thanks! glad you like her chacter. :D

yeah I couldn't ruin Jag's chance and have someone else get her [face_laugh] that was his moment.:)

lol thanks! nope she sure won't :p .

8. jacensolofangirl2007

Nov 30, 2007
    this is by far my fav part. :cool:

Part 36

Jaina stood her ground as Caedus?s strong arms pounded against her in the form of his lightsaber. His strikes were probably the hardest, quickest and most precise of all moves she had ever fought before. Not to mention that everytime his blade hit hers, it almost made her worry that it was going to just go right through hers by all the power that was put into it.

She heard herself groan as he did it again, as both their blades twirled and came together again with a clash that could surely be heard on the other side of the planet.

Caedus took great pleasure in her pain. ?Ready to give up already?? He asked with great disappointment.

She smirked at him, ?I see you?ve brushed up on your acting skills?. She bit back, referring to his faked disappointment. ?But don?t worry, I?m not giving up anytime soon,? she said stuborningly back between gritted teeth.

He smiled back between narrowed eyes as he let his blood blade do all the talking. It struck to the right then in a blink of an eye it twisted around sending her blade in an awkward spin.

She desperately tried to straighten out her blade as he went for her chest, but she knew she was going to be too late and in that last possible instant she let her legs unbuckle and she went falling to the ground.

She quickly slowed her fall using the force and she carefully landed with a soft thud. Jaina looked up with her blade positioned just above her head in a diagonal. ?Afraid of heights?? she taunted when he just stared down at her with those evil hunting yellow eyes.

His mouth slowly curled into a smile. ?I?m not afraid of anything.? He assured her in a very mellow voice.

Jaina flinched at the voice as it made her skin crawl. But thankfully she got distracted from that when Caedus suddenly flipped off the ledge and came soaring down towards her. She gulped as she just imagined how much power and weight he was gaining coming at her like that. But she sucked it up while she narrowed her eyes with all the rage and anger she was feeling, letting it go into her entire body and defense. This was about to get ugly.

But he surprised her as suddenly the ground under her started to give, and when his blade touched hers, they were suddenly free falling.

Jaina let out a blood curling scream as they fell, and it was only instinct that had taken over that allowed her not to be cut in half as Caedus spun in the air beside her with his lightsaber slashing and plunging.

The city falling past them sent a dizzy array of colors as did their lightsabers as they fell past level after level of Coruscant. She looked with longing at the ground each time they came to a new level, but that was taken away from her each time as Caedus force pushed in a earthquake everytime. People looked at them in sudden horror and shock as they passed, and Jaina couldn?t blame them as she felt the exact same thing. And her screaming continued the whole time as she desperately tried to get free of Caedus blade and grab onto something that would stop her fall. But his lightsaber would cut in everytime and she would have to give up her grip and trade a hit with him again.

The amused grin never left Caedus face as he pushed his force powers to the limit in his show of ultimate power. He flipped through the fall with his body spinning in fast circles as his blade stretched out sending a ring of color around him.

Jaina put her feet behind her to catch on a building as she lay on her stomach with her blade stretched out in front of her as well to keep Caedus back. Or at least try.
    But Caedus just laughed at her attempt as his spin made his laughing sound weird and Jaina almost smiled at that. And if she wasn?t in such a situation as this, she would have taunted him about it.

Jaina instead focused on the mission on hand and she could feel the friction under her feet as she tried to lope her legs around something.

Caedus sensed it was about time to slow down as we

9. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
  10. smash128

smash128 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 9, 2008
    That was great, Caedus is finally gone yay! If only that happened in profic, well does this mean there's only more part left of Invincible?

11. Raptor517

Raptor517 Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 12, 2006
    I like. :D Jacen not dead, methinks.

Raptor517

12. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    bravo bravo bravo....=D=

13. jadesabre75

jadesabre75 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 14, 2007
    Darth Dumbo. That's cute. LOL Loved it!

Wow! That was intense! So freaking cool!

I know you didn't kill Jacen off. o_O

Awesome job!!!!!!!

=D= =D= =D=

I sense we're coming to the end of the story though...:_|

14. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Jacen's body?!? Oh, no!

15. jacensolofangirl2007

Nov 30, 2007
    LOL thanks! [face_blush] your too nice. :D

thanks for reading and for the feedback!! i'm really glad you enjoyed it!

thanks! yay is right, I so enjoy getting rid of Caedus. [face_laugh] well since Caedus's not Jacen's clone in profic, I really don't want to see Caedus die in profic. :( unless Caedus is dying because he's being redeemed and Jacen's coming back[face_praying]

sadly yes, there's still two things I want to happen so depending on how I write it, There with either be one or two chapters left :(

:D i'm really happy you liked it! and you might be right about Jacen...you'll just have to wait and see ;)

DS is that you!? well well, didn't think i'd see you over here ;) thanks for reading! glad you liked it!

LOL thanks! [face_blush] glad you think so.

lol Jacen? well.....you'll see soon [face_batting]

thanks bunches! thanks for reading and for the feedback!!

[face_worried] yeah....

16. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    You should know better then that....Of course I would read your stuff I read it since you first posted

DS

17. KaraJadeKim

Mar 5, 2008
    Great Job Jsfg Wow great ending loved Jacen and jaina kicking CAdeuas Butt Yes[face_dancing] Great job loved it !!!!!!!;)=D=

18. jacensolofangirl2007

Nov 30, 2007
    awwww thanks DS [face_blush] . I didn't know that you had kept up with it. :)

thanks! I'm so happy you loved it! [face_blush] [face_dancing] but this isn't quite over yet ;) one or two more parts, we can't leave Tenal Ka and Allana out about finding out about Jacen now can we? [face_batting] lol

19. JEDI_MARAUDER

JEDI_MARAUDER Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2007
    I always wondered what the limit to force speed was....apparently the answer is that nothing is impossible for the force. That was a very visual heavy chapter. With the duel between Jaina and Caedus taking place as they were falling past levels and levels of Coruscant and the Jacen as a pillar of light. Sounds like Caedus got owned in the end, haha. The best had to be the falling duel though, that was some crazy action. I can't help but wonder what will happen in the aftermath. Hopefully Jaina will be alright after her injuries. I'll like to see what Jacen does about the GA since everyone thinks it was him running the show the whole time anyways. Very good post!

20. KaraJadeKim

Mar 5, 2008
    No we can't and i loved he duel falling down the bulding of courceant and that force speed thing was awsome

21. jacensolofangirl2007

Nov 30, 2007
    LOL i'm not sure what the speed limit is either, but I decided to wing it and do it my way :p .

thanks! glad you thought so, I was trying to be very visaul in it. yeah I thought the falling scene would be pretty cool, I actually just thought of that last night and put it in there. glad to hear you liked it!

lol yes the pillar of light was something i've had on my mind ever sense I even started this story. I knew from the start that thats the way I wanted Caedus to be taken down by. ;) lol yes Caedus got toddally owned! [face_beatup] he he.

well the next part will hopefully answer those questions, and to the horror I find myself haveing to write a SPEECH of all things :eek: . *facepalm* this is going to be interesting...and i'm not sure if thats a good kind of interesting... [face_worried] . *hits head against desk*

thanks reading and for the great feedback!!

22. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    intensely cool. i love it :D

23. Entropist

Entropist Jedi Master

May 23, 2005
    Excellent!
    Very intense, and very well builded. I could picture just about anything you wrote. The scenes were really thrilling.
    I agree with many opinions... if only profic could be that way... hehehe.
    I hope Jacen's alright and will pick up the pieces of his life, including Tenel Ka and Allana, which leads me to my next question. i'm a little confused as if Allana is really Jacen's daughter or Caedus's...

24. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    yay, cool one I liked this en scene, I wonder though if jacens gone too ?

25. jacensolofangirl2007

Nov 30, 2007
    Thanks! :D [face_blush] . I'm so glad you think so!

wow thanks! [face_blush]

i'm so glad you enjoyed it!

lol awww thanks, I really wish profic would turn out different to myself. [face_praying]

yeah well I'd tell you but then there wouldn't be any surprises so....[face_whistling] lol but Allana is Caedus's child :( Jacen's been gone since the YV war so he couldn't really father a child. :(

thanks!! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

well Jacen? you'll just have to wait and see.....;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.