main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Invitation from Philly Outer Rim

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Calixte, May 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    You're welcome Jenni. I believe I'll be in costume :)

2. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Jenni....PM's sent to you and Wendy...hopefully one of you get the message...

Cell Phone is out people...and I am moving, so I have no clue where and when to meet tomorrow.

3. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    It's funny how things work out. Guess who might be able to make it afterall tomorrow? :p

I just got back in home last night at 12:30am after driving all day from Chicago (There was some temp. problems at the job site I was working at, so I'm home for the next week.)

I don't know how I'm gonna be able to get down there yet and I haven't bought a ticket, but I'll take care of that in the next few hours.

Someone call me ASAP and tell me the full details. I know I haven't been around much recently and I'm out of the loop. Much has to be discussed, I'm sure of it.

-Herb

4. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    If everyone is plannig to have the meeting in the morning I will not be attending since I have commited myself to helping the SW Celebs during the am shift.

I am looking forward to finally meeting everyone though.

Here's were the table is:
    Once you have entered into the con, head straight back to "Artist's Alley", in front of the skate boarding expo.

Everyone will be in costume so it should be hard to miss us.

See everyone tomorrow!

5. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    Boy I'm hoping I can buy a ticket at the door cuz those FOOLS didn't mail me my ticket on time.

6. Padawan915

Oct 1, 2002
    They better sell tickets at the door, or else I'm gonna be ticked off. [face_plain]

7. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Jul 1, 2002
    Go to the website and buy it now. They'll give it to you at the ticket booth. I'm hoping that's where mine is at.

8. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Jul 1, 2002
    OK here's the scoop. I'll be driving down with Herb and most likely with Anthony too. We should be getting there about the same time as Gary and them. Noon time. Anyone else going just call either one of us to find out where we are. This way we can get some kind of order for the meeting.

And if anyone can get ahold of Shawn or if they hear from him tell him where we are in the place cuz he has no phone. I talked to him last night and told him that if he can contact any of us to do so just to find out where we are.

9. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    I just wanted to say THANK YOU NJO for coming out. Saturday was a huge success for everyone I think.
    Gary it was good to see you again and it was great to finally meet everyone else.

We certainly must do this again very soon! :D

10. Padawan915

Oct 1, 2002
    Thanks for having us Wendy. :) I had a blast meeting everyone...finally and getting to hang out with everyone. Hope we can do more things in the future.

11. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Jul 1, 2002
    I know I had a blast. Thanks for inviting us guys. Hopefully we can return the favor soon.

12. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    Thank you for coming and helping!!! It was so good to put faces with names. We hope to do many more combined events!! :)

Jenni

13. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    I had a blast, even in my current situation...

Can't wait for the next one.

14. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Much fun was had! Except my hotel can house a whole village of Jawas, but not human beings.

15. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Does anyone have the minutes from the meeting?

16. LifeSabre

LifeSabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    yes very fun indeed

i had a great time

17. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    RJ, I think I have what I wrote down here somewhere. I'll post it once it's found.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.