main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Invitation to Visit 443 Maritime Helicopter Squadron

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by haruwindsong, Oct 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haruwindsong

haruwindsong Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    Okay, Derisa. As of Saturday I have permission to invite anyone who is interested to visit 443 Squadron during normal working hours (best time 0900 - 1200 Mon - Fri).

To those who are interested --- you people seeking work, here's your opportunity to see a real Squadron at work --- I would prefer one or two parties of people rather than individuals dropping in at random.

If you are interested, please coordinate with one another on the best day and date. Derisa will pass the information on to me. Once we have a date, I will contact our Operations cell and set things up so you get the complete tour: Ops video on the Squadron's Mission Statement and duties, tour of a helo (including sitting behind the controls in the hangar), and visiting the different 'shops' on the floor where the technicians will explain what happens in their various areas of employment within our unit. Total elapse time will be approximately 2.5 hours.

Oh --- do bring your cameras!

2. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Wow... this will be *so* cool!!!

*Derisa*

3. haruwindsong

haruwindsong Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    For those interested in this offer: children are permitted, preferrably those over the age of four. You may bring your camera for those 'self-portrait'. Be sure to wear sensible shoes and clothing (slacks are best). Remember, this is a working environment and things are a bit on the 'mucky' side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.