main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY Invite: Seneca Lake Whale Watch Festival 19 Aug- Geneva

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TX4277, Jul 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TX4277

TX4277 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    Greetings everyone.

I want to extend the invitation to attend the Seneca Lake Whale Watch Festival coming this August (Saturday the 19th) to anyone and everyone in your group. We are inviting Garrison Excelsior, Echo Base, The Rebellion, and Salt City Jedi. But if you know of others who would like to come they are welcome.

More details are available on the Rochester FF Rebellion boards at http://boards.theforce.net/rochester_ny/b10259/24358542/p1/?5 but essentially it will be a low key troop from approximately 11a-2p at which we will have a table to collect donations, sell merchandise (for charity), pose for photographs, etc. We are welcome to mingle with the crowd, and the festival coordinators may have some other ideas forthcoming.

I would also welcome SCJ info/flyers/etc at the table as not everyone coming to the festival is local to Geneva.

The event is put on by Geneva Community Projects, who will be our charity of choice for this as well. They are focused on revitalizing the Geneva community through physical and social improvements.

If you are interested in attending please post here, or over on the Rochester boards. If you are a member of Echo Base or Garrison Excelsior you can post there as well.

Please contact me with questions here, via PM, email etc (Michael.Ruiz@gmail.com).

This should be a lot of fun.

And there are no whales in Seneca Lake.

Cheers- Mike

2. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Thanks Mike for the invite that was very sweet of you :)

I will have to revamp some flyers and take you up on that offer since we are in need of new members :)

I will mark my calendar and hope our clan can go :)

Anyone else interested in this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.