V.C, CA Invite to a Private Clone Wars screening at LFL

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    I got this email from Mary Franklin today:

WHAT: Special Screening of Clone Wars 3 episode arc "The Mandalore Plot" at Lucasfilm's Letterman Digital Arts Center
    WHEN: Monday January 25th, 6:00-7:30pm CHECK IN AT 5:00PM!
    WHERE: Letterman Digital Arts Center, 1 Letterman Drive, San Francisco, CA
    WHO: 501st, Rebel Legion, FanForce. Each member may bring one guest.
    PARKING: Parking is not included. You may find street parking around the Presidio, or pay for parking in the LDAC garage at 1 Letterman Drive (underground just to the right of the guard stand - the driveway that goes in front of the building with the Yoda fountain)
    RSVP: PM me if you are interested and I will give you the contact information to RSVP. NOTE: If you want to go, you MUST RSVP by January 21st, 5:00pm. Seating is limited, so first come first serve on the RSVPs.
    NOTE: Since seating is limited and they could over-book, please arrive early. I've been to screenings where the last people to arrive are turned away.

AGE RESTRICTIONS: Attendees must be 18 and over
    No Cameras or recording devices allowed.

Sorry for the super late notice, but we just got it today. Again, if you want to go, you MUST RSVP by tomorrow.
  2. marmakecam Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I assume none of you guys went to this? I was there, there wasn't actually many people there. Theater was only half full.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.