main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA Invite to a Private Clone Wars screening at LFL

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    I got this email from Mary Franklin today:

WHAT: Special Screening of Clone Wars 3 episode arc "The Mandalore Plot" at Lucasfilm's Letterman Digital Arts Center
    WHEN: Monday January 25th, 6:00-7:30pm CHECK IN AT 5:00PM!
    WHERE: Letterman Digital Arts Center, 1 Letterman Drive, San Francisco, CA
    WHO: 501st, Rebel Legion, FanForce. Each member may bring one guest.
    PARKING: Parking is not included. You may find street parking around the Presidio, or pay for parking in the LDAC garage at 1 Letterman Drive (underground just to the right of the guard stand - the driveway that goes in front of the building with the Yoda fountain)
    RSVP: PM me if you are interested and I will give you the contact information to RSVP. NOTE: If you want to go, you MUST RSVP by January 21st, 5:00pm. Seating is limited, so first come first serve on the RSVPs.
    NOTE: Since seating is limited and they could over-book, please arrive early. I've been to screenings where the last people to arrive are turned away.

AGE RESTRICTIONS: Attendees must be 18 and over
    No Cameras or recording devices allowed.

*BRING PHOTO ID FOR CHECK-IN AT THE DOOR*

Sorry for the super late notice, but we just got it today. Again, if you want to go, you MUST RSVP by tomorrow.

2. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    I assume none of you guys went to this? I was there, there wasn't actually many people there. Theater was only half full.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.