main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO Invite to TBone at 98.9 the Rock

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JediDBM, May 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDBM

JediDBM Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2003
    Hello everyone, I have sent an email to TBone at the Rock inviting him to the 2nd meeting and to see if he has any interest in joining. I hope it works, I have wanted to meet him for quite some time and could only hope that he would have some ideas for better spreading the word of FanForce KC. Hey Bradley, the fliers are a great idea, but it just dont seem like the businesses are as receptive any more. I have posted the fliers in our area, the fliers are up for about three days until they are ripped down or taken down.

2. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    Let us know if he replies. Also, maybe we should see if there is a corner in Midtown/Westport that we could set-up a table to hand out flyers and get people to sign-up. Just a thought....I think something we need to discuss in earnest at our next meeting is getting more people.

If we have a more active board with more people we can have a somewhat regular meeting schedule. This way if a few people can't attend it won't hurt our official status. This doesn't mean I want to exclude anyone by any means. I just think that it would be easiest if we had a regular meeting the last saturday of the month, first sunday of the month or whatever. Just so it is easy to remember.

Anyway let me know what everyone thinks about sitting on a corner. Obviously we would have to get permission from businesses but it is an idea. I think this weekend I will try to go along 39th street and put up flyers. That area is a little more accepting to flyers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.