main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive Ipsen's Force Academy (Official RPF Adoptions Game)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by NaboosPrincess, Oct 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Rai

Rai released Lierka and spun behind the older girl,as if she was hiding. She made a squeak sound when Master Channing spoke but remained silent from then on. Already,Rai was regretting the fact she had spoken to Lierka. Rai didn't trust either of the two near her now and she suddenly wanted out. 'Breath. Focus. You will not panic. You will not act like a child. Do not hide. You are a Jedi.' she said firmly to herself.

With those words running through her head she stopped clinging to the back of Lierka's dress and moved to the right side of the older student. Her eyes remained focused on the ground and her hands were clasped behind her back. A stance she had to take as a slave and had taken it in a reaction. Rai stood completely still,wishing she could make herself dissapear but knowing she couldn't. 'Don't look at me. DON'T look at me. Look at Leirka. LOOK at Lierka. DO NOT LOOK AT ME!' Rai pleaded silently,unaware she was useing the Force to project her thoughts and turn them into suggestions.

TAG-Lierka,Master Channing

2. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Lierka

Lierka blinked once, then twice, and then finally turned to look at Master Channing; that protective sweet expression that had been on her face a moment before disappeared. Instead her usual cold sadness came back to her delicate face as she bowed slightly

"Yes, Master, everything's all right" she said softly.

She was regretting everything, absolutely everything; talking to both Kardge and Rai, joining the exercise, abandoning her cold yet safe silence, allowing herself to show any emotions...

FLASHBACK

"LIERKA!"

A six year old girl with wide crimson eyes winced, tears running down her cheeks.

"Are those tears, child?" her father asked icily; the little girl dried them off and shook her head no "And may I KNOW why is MY daughter showing such WEAKNESS?"

"I uh...I-I-I" Lierka stuttered, and almost immediatly winced again.

"Stuttering?" hissed her father "Crying?" his eyebrows knitted together angrily "What are you? A weakling? A stupid little lightside baby?"

She shook her head frantically, eyes widening

"Then?" he snarled

"I'm a Sith" she said softly

"And..."

"And, I'm stronger and better than anyone else, I'm superior to them in power...I must not show any emotions and I must be totally devoted to my teacher" she finished

"Good girl, now, grab that damned lightsaber again and KEEP PRACTICING!"

End Flashback

Lierka, nine years later, now used not to show any trace of emotion, looked intently at Master Channing, and finally broke the silence

"Please do forgive me if we did something to upset or disturb you in anyway" she said softly "I take complete responsibility of it"

As she spoke she couldn't help but put a protective hand on the younger girl's head.

3. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005

Rai heard Lierka's words. Confusion masked her face along with happy astonishment. She took a deep breath as she felt the hand on her head. 'She's sad too. She knows. She went through bad stuff.' Rai relized.

In a moment without thought and only reaction,Rai leaned into Lierka's hand. She loved the way it felt. Soft and comforting. It felt like...'Home. Mother and Father. Happiness. Acceptance. Home.'

Finally,Rai she looked up to Lierka with unmasked emotion. It was a moment,just one,and it was the most important in Rai's young life. She didn't have to be afaid here. Even enemies could be friends. This place was safe.

TAG-Lierka,Master Channing

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Asanji Neruin
    Main Corridor, near Meditation Gardens, Ipsen Academy

Asanji was walking through the corridors, when she suddenly stopped, and turned her head slightly. She felt a strong spike within the darkside. She smiled slightly for only a moment, as she turned, her cloak fluttering behind her. The erratic energy signature was strong. Asanji began to move again, picking up her pace slightly, as she moved towards her student. Ah yes, Pandora was going to be quite an interesting student to teach. Her erratic use of the Force, was going to be most difficult to deal with. If she could perhaps steady the girl, she would be able to teach her at least some moderate skills. Then again, there was more than just simple Force manipulations, to properly training. She was sure, that with the proper focus, the girl would excel in studies.

As Asanji exited the hallway, to a corridor that went throught the gardens, she stopped as a skinny figure slid over the window ledge, and landed clumsily a few steps in front of the her. Pandora held her clawed fingers clasped behind her back, and she looked up with her wide, staring eyes and stated through a white, seemingly incoherent, smile of jagged teeth, "Hi."

Asanji looked at the wild girl. Her student. She was soaked, and leaving quite a puddle of water in the hallway. From the top of her head down, she dripped. Asanji sighed to herself. It looked as if the girl had gone swimming in the fountain. Asanji was in no mood to hear any complaints from the rest of the staff, especially from the groundskeeper. She then gave the girl a nod.

"Hello Pandora. It seems that you have been busy. Training perhaps?" Asanji chuckled deeply, before she moved her staff to her side. "Follow me. It is time to start your training. Something much more diffrent that what the ... other students are doing. I wish to see, just what you might be capable of doing. Are you ready?"

Asanji leaned on her staff, as she waited for Pandora to reply.

TAG: IAB (PANDORA), any others in area.

5. The_IAB

The_IAB Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2006
    IC: Pandora
    Main Corridor, near Meditation Gardens, Ipsen Academy

"Follow me. It is time to start your training. Something much more diffrent that what the ... other students are doing. I wish to see, just what you might be capable of doing. Are you ready?"

"SURE." Pandora tended to shout in her shrill voice. She stared with fascination at the shadow on the stone tiled floor cast by the Nightsister, and she hopped on the center of it with one foot and held her arms stretched out and moving slightly to hold her upright. Still staring with intense concentration at the floor she continued loudly, "I hope it's more interesting than those lousy FISH."

The little Feeorin straightened, with wide excited eyes, "I killed something today."

Tag: Ktala (Asanji)

-KhaosFrost- of The Insanity Awareness Bureau

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Asanji Neruin
    Ipsen's Force Academy

"Follow me. It is time to start your training. Something much more diffrent that what the ... other students are doing. I wish to see, just what you might be capable of doing. Are you ready?" Asanji asked Pandora, as she moved her staff. With a twirl, the staff shrank in size, until it was the size of a baton. With a smooth gesture, she slipped her staff into her belt.

"SURE." Pandora replied in her noraml shrill voice. The girl tended to shout when she was excited. Oh yes, this one was going to be a challenge. But Asanji liked challanges. It was better than what she had seen so far. It was the circumstances at how the girl got the way she did that really drew her attention. But the girl had a touch of talent. She watched as Pandora stared with fascination at the shadow that Asnaji casted on stone tiled floor. With curosity, she watched as Pandora hopped on the center of the shadow with one foot and held her arms stretched out and moving slightly to hold her upright. Still staring with intense concentration at the floor she continued loudly, "I hope it's more interesting than those lousy FISH."

Asanji turned. Oh yes, the groundskeeper was going to be thrilled with that. Asanji was thinking of the lesson when she heard the Feeorin speak once again. "I killed something today."

Asanji looked at Pandora, whos stood there with wide excited eyes. An amused look came over her features. "Oh, DID you now?" she murmored, as she considered the possibilities. The girl did mention fish eariler. The girls mind was scattered, hard to read at times. But the fish was a recent event, still fresh on the mind. That, and her dripping wet clothes. Asanji nodded slolwy, as she touched on the girls most recent memories.

"An interesting excercise. But unless you intended to eat the fish, it was a waste. Asanji spoke in measured tones, but there was a hint of amusement in her voice. "Killing somthing is NOT an accomplishment, in itself. Especially with something that can not fight back. There are others things to learn first..."

Suddenly, a flash of light, and her shadow moved. It stood up, and streached. It then bent low.

"Lets see how fast you are. Then we move on to the next lesson, shall we?" Asanji spoke in low tones, as her shadow suddenly took off running. "Meet me down the hall." Asanji spoke, her voice already sounded far away, as she seemed to simply dissapear, to re-appear midway down the hallway. Her shadows was running like a dancer, moving with grace along the walls and floos, as it made its way to the other end of the hall.

Asanji stood still, watching to see what Pandora would do. The girl was quick. She wanted to see how long her mind could remain focused on a singular task. Then, the lesson would continue. It was a time for Darkside lessons to begin.

Tag: Pandora (IAB)

7. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Jedi Training Exercise 1
    Kaylee Channing
    Meditation Courtyard, Ispen?s Force Academy

Kaylee watched Rai and Lierka, disturbed at the chaotic undercurrents in the Force that she felt swirling around both girls. There was something going on with these two, something that would require personal instruction and reflection ? preferably away from the group, and possibly away from each other. But that was a conversation for later.

?We?ll talk about this later,? she told them. ?Please take a few deep breaths and join me back in the circle with the other students.?

Back in the circle, Kaylee surreptitiously pressed a button on the back of a nearby boulder, and a small chasm opened up in the center of the courtyard. Out of this rose a platform, on which rested a giant ball of mixed metal. The thing looked as if it had been welded together from miscellaneous parts from a junk heap. It was not a lovely sight by any stretch of the word.

?I don?t recall exactly how much this thing weighs, but it?s an awful lot,? Kaylee told the assembled students. ?The first exercise was individual; now you need to work together. The other masters will have my head if this thing stays here any longer, so let?s get it off the platform and over there so we can have a maintenance ship pick it up,? she said, gesturing to the far left corner of the courtyard. ?Again, this is all about control, but also exploration. See what you can do when you work together.?

TAG: Students

8. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006

Disturbed was an undersatement for what she felt. No. WRONG. She wasn't supposed to feel absolutely nothing for a Jedi, her father would kill her. Still, she felt so...protective towards her.

She walked back to the circle, her expression had changed, it was icy, and sad, the mask she always used not to let anyone know what her feelings were. Standing beside Kardge, she looked at the ball with indifference. She so wanted to get this over with and run away...probably skip lunch and then get into the first fighting class she found.

She waited patiently for Kaylee Channing to give them the signal, stunning crimson eyes never leaving the ball.

She couldn't but remember the weird expression in the techer's face as she watched the two girls...suddenly she didn't feel safe around the Jedi Master anymore.

Tag: Any

9. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005

Rai saw the look Master Channing gave her and Lierka. She didn't like that look. No,she hated that look. It made her uncomfortable. As she walked back to the circle behind Lierka she wasn't sure how to feel. She felt safe around Lierka but it was obvious she wasn't supposed to. When she reached the circle and stood on the other side of her new found friend she looked up into Lierka's face. The icy expression she found there was alien and scary. She sent the older girl a questioning glance and tipped her head to the side. 'What is wrong? This is pointless. I feel alone again. Why don't I understand?' she thought.

Instead of thinking about it to hard she concentrated on the big metal ball. She relaxed into the Force and felt the people around her doing the same. Decided she really didn't like that feeling she pulled back a little. There were to many emotions all misaimed and much to big for little Rai to comprehend.

TAG-Any

10. The_IAB

Sep 28, 2006
    Ipsen?s Force Academy

?An interesting exercise. But unless you intended to eat the fish, it was a waste. Killing something is NOT an accomplishment, in itself. Especially with something that can not fight back. There are others things to learn first..."

Pandora let out a loud exhale and scratched the back of her head with an estranged look in her wide, cold, and somehow unliving eyes.

Suddenly, a flash of light, and the shadow moved.

"Lets see how fast you are. Then we move on to the next lesson, shall we?" Asanji spoke in low tones, as her shadow suddenly took off running. "Meet me down the hall." Asanji spoke, her voice already sounded far away. Her shadows was running like a dancer, moving with grace along the walls and floors, as it made its way to the other end of the hall.

Pandora's livid eyes went even wider with excitement.

Appeared not to have heard a word her teacher said, the little Feeorin immediately sprinted and leaped off after the fluid and tainted patch of darkness.

She was skinny and quick, and incredibly agile. Furious in her swift movements, the small and lanky figure twisted, spun, and darted after the shadow. Pandora caught up to it with an evil laugh that echoed eerily in the hall.

Until suddenly something deep inside her brain snapped, and merely matching speed with the dark stain became far from good enough.

With a loud yell and a surge of strength and fury, Pandora?s flurry of movement quickened as she touched off the walls, cartwheeled, and lunged with the shadow...and then ahead of it. Somehow the little Feeorin predicted the shadow?s completely erratic and liquid path and moved faster and faster and faster, still only an eye blink ahead of it until...

Pandora cried out as she stumbled, tripped, twisted, slipped, and finally fell unceremoniously to the cold stone floor.

Pandora gritted her sharp white teeth in pain and the small sith student shook with fuming rage as she quickly forced herself up. She pointed a firm, black claw at the dark shadow that had returned to it?s place at the Nightsister?s feet. Her loud voice sounded like a mix of an order and a challenge, ?Come on! TRY it again!?

Tag: Asanji (Ktala)

-KhaosFrost- of The Insanity Awareness Bureau

11. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    Name: Darth Veleno

Species: Arkanian

Homeworld:Arkania

Affiliation: Sith

Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Pale
    ---Hair Color: Platinum
    ---Eye Color: Sallow
    ---Clothing: Veleno wears a baggy black robe, the edges of with are laced with gold runes, looking to be that of Sith writings from ancient times. For the most part, Veleno keeps the robe wrapped all around him, leaving very little else to be seen. His hands extend out of baggy sleeves, and his only the toes of his shimmering, leather boots can be seen on many occasions. At times, Veleno wears the hood up, shrouding his face in darkness.
    ---Other Attributes: Dark lips, and sallow eyes, the Sith Master has a very unsettling look to him.
    ---Other Details: Wears a medallion around his neck; the meaning of which is unknow, but it seems to hold some sort of power. His hands, knuckles and all, are covered in intricate tattoos

Appearance.

The Force
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Blade(s): Single
    -----Color(s):Silver in color, powered by the rare Durindfire gem
    -----Handle Description(s): An unfinished gold and ivory curved hilt, wraped with black cravings.

Biography
    ---Personal History: Darth Veleno, a wise and powerful Sith practitioner, was among the few of his species, the Arkanian, to use their naturally brilliant mind for the study of the Sith, and their ancient powers. He was shunned by many of his peers for this, but still admired by others. A true pioneer, he brounght himself to understand the entire mythology of the Sith, and the powers they, of the ancient Lords, could wield.

Late in his lifetime, Veleno was called on by an old friend...a Sith Lord the likes of which that would make the ancients tremble, a Lord so powerful he could destroy a being with a very thought. But this Lord was also wise...so much so that Veleno had sought out his counsel many, many times in the past. On this occasion, this powerful Sith Lord was asking something of Veleno; enlighten his Apprentice further in the ways of the SIth. He was in no position to decline, and so he did not, nor did he question just why he was given the task of training the young girl. Darth Veleno's old friend instructed only to impart all of his knowledge and understanding of the Sith unto the Apprentice, and that he would return after his business elsewhere was taken care of. Veleno agreed, and did so.

After thirteen months of traning, Darth Veleno took it upon himself to name the young girl, bestowing upon her the title of Darth Lamia. He chose this based on certain attributes the girl seemed to have. The naming of the girl, without her true Master's conscent, would prove fatal much later in Veleno's life...

Name: Darth Lamia (Jasara Svast)

Species: Human

Homeworld: Coruscant

Affiliation: Sith

Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Caucasian
    ---Hair Color: Brunette, dark, with red highlights
    ---Eye Color: Emerald green, pale
    ---Clothing: The young Jasara has chosen something a bit less...commonplace amongst the Sith, wearing a pair of dark Raddan leather pants, with overly large, obvious stitching. An oversized belt fastens around her waist, with tassles hanging from it; it hangs slightly off her hip, and is also where she keeps her lightsaber and utilites. The belt, as well as the pants, have a gold trim. On her feet she wears a pair of heeled boots, which are black in color. Said boots have straps up the front, and buckle on the sides. The boots are made of shined leather from the hide of a Krayt Dragon.
    On her upper-body she wears a halter like top, dark red in color, that ties up each side with gold lace ties. On her arms and wrists she wears red and gold leather bands, which she claims aid her in her dueling.
    At times Jasara wears a large baggy, black hooded robe over her entire outfit, giving her a very dark and ominous look.
    ---Other Attributes: Strong mind and cardiovascular system; very agile and flexible.
    ---Other Details: Stand

12. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Kardge

Meditation Courtyard, Ispen?s Force Academy

The two girls who were chastised by Master Channing seemed more reluctant to accomplish their task now that they were informed that their emotions needed to be calmed. One, a Sith; the other, a Jedi. Neither a friend or enemy of Kardge's for the time being, but they were part of his unit. In Kardge's mind, military might meant that everyone pull their share of the duties and accomplish them without fail. Failure was not an option, and Kardge refused to fail on the account of two estrogen-filled females. He approached them slowly and calmly, placing his hands on their shoulders, standing between them. "We have a task to accomplish ladies. Lets not disappoint our superiors, no matter how untrusting they may seem," Kardge whispered to them, nodding his head in the direction of Channing.

He stood at attention between the two girls, mostly to keep an eye on them and make sure they didn't go into another dramatic episode, but mainly to see that the task was accomplished. Many of the other students hadn't begun to assemble themselves yet, and Kardge, being new to mastering the Force to manipulate objects, found that charging headlong into battle against several thousand Wookiees would be easier than taking on the trials demanding his attention at Ispen's. Man, woman, and child alike... all were mysteries to Kardge, and the young mercenary would have to learn there was more to the universe than aiming your shot and taking the kill.

TAG: Lierka, Rai, Channing perhaps

13. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    Courtyard

Rai looked up at Kardge and was pulled between glaring or nodding. She did neither but increased her focus. Still,Rai did not reach out for the others. She didn't want to get lost in those emotions as it was hard enough to stay focused in her own. 'Come on ball, MOVE!' she directed with her mind.

'It shouldn't matter how big it is. Move it.' she heard somewhere it her head.

HOw would she even know that? 'Trust the Force,it will not hurt you or lie to you.' that she knew.

TAG-Any

14. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006

Not used to any physical contact that didn't hurt, Lierka visibly tensed when Kardge placed his warm hand upon her shoulder. After a moment she relaxed again and absently brushed her pale fingers against his hand, a very gentle touch before nodding and closing her beautiful crimson orbs and focusing on her own power.

She then reached to the group's power and allowed hers to mix in. Breathing deeply she reached and touched each of the different presences around her, recognizing each as her mind gently touched them. She awaited to see who would take the lead, which was something quite strange for her to do.

Tag: Any

15. NaboosPrincess

May 14, 2001
    OOC: Sorry for the delay, school's been crazy. But it's done now, for good! We seem to have lost a few people but I will get tags out for you guys who are still working on this. :)

[b][color=lightseagreen]Jedi Training Exercise 1[/b][/color]
    [blockquote][b]Kaylee Channing[/b]
    [i]Meditation Courtyard, Ispen?s Force Academy[/i]

Kaylee did not want to interfere with the students thought process ? she wanted to see how they did on their own. Happily, it seemed they were doing pretty well, for students who had never done this before. [b]Lierka[/b] and [b]Rai[/b] approached the task tentatively at first, but Kaylee noticed [b]Kardge[/b] urging them to concentrate. They did, and the ball began to wobble. As Kaylee observed, it slowly rose up about half a meter about the ground.

?Good work everyone, keep it up,? Master Channing urged.

[b]TAG:[/b] Students[/blockquote]

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Sorry. Thought I posted this.

Asanji Neruin
    Main Corridor to Sparing Chambers, Ipsen's Force Academy

Asanji stood still, watching to see what Pandora would do. The girl was quick. She wanted to see how long her mind could remain focused on a singular task. But even she was pleasantly surprised by what had happened next.
    Pandora was bored, when Asanjii first started to speak. That was something she would need to change. But the girl, seemed to be listening, somewhere. For when Asanji's shadow moved, Pandora's entire demeaner changed. Pandora's livid eyes went even wider with excitement.

The little Feeorin immediately sprinted and leaped off after the fluid shadow magic of Asanji, while Asanji watched, with trained eyes, and details for the girl and her movements. Pandora was skinny and quick, and incredibly agile. Furious in her swift movements, the small and lanky figure twisted, spun, and darted after the shadow. Pandora caught up to it with an evil laugh that echoed in the hall. Asanji's eyesbrow went up, but she made no movements, while she watched what happened. That the girl managed to catch up to her shadow, was quite interesting.

Suddenly, Pandora gave a loud yell and a surge of strength and fury, Pandora?s flurry of movement quickened as she touched off the walls, cartwheeled, and lunged with the shadow...and then ahead of it. Amazing. The girl definatelly had talent, even as Asanji could feel a surge within the Force. And of most definatelly, the tanted DarkSide. She did not even think Pandora realized what she had done, as the girl moved faster and faster. The girl was impressive. But Asanji stepped back, as they raced towards her, for she knew that even Pandora could not keep up her pace for long. She was far too wild within in her movements. She watched as Pandora predicted the shadow?s completely erratic and liquid path and moved faster and faster and faster, still only an eye blink ahead of it until...

Pandora discovered that gravity did indeed work for her. She cried out as she stumbled, tripped, twisted, slipped, and finally fell unceremoniously to the cold stone floor. Asanji took a step forward, as Pandora gritted her sharp white teeth together in pain. The Feeorin's frame shook with fuming uncontrolled rage as she quickly forced herself up. She pointed a firm, black claw at the dark shadow that had returned to it?s place at Asanji's feet. Her loud voice sounded like a mix of an order and a challenge, ?Come on! TRY it again!?

Asanji was astounded with the pure fury of the girls words. Whatever had come over the girl, still had an influence. Asanji didnt move, as another small falsh occured, and her shadow made a gesture back towards Pandora. Dark laughter, could be heard echoing back. A reply to Pandora's challenge, perhaps? Then again, it could be her imagination.

Asanji spoke quietly, so that only Pandora would hear her words. "A shadow dosen't fall. Concentrate, and you wont either." Asanji looked towards the room she wished for them to practice in. With a slight gesture, the door quietly swung open. Her head tilted slightly, her eyes watching with growing interest, as she felt the wild Force echo around the little Feeorin.

Asanji's shadow reached over, and took a swing at Pandora, and Pandora could swear she felt its touch...before it took off once again, heading for the room. A word echoed into her mind.

"Weakling."

The shadow darted quickly away, as Asanji turned, to move into the room as well, keeping an eye on Pandora's reactions. With such quick movmenets, weapons training would be no problem, if she could keep her fractured mind on track. Perhaps, with help from her the other Dark Instructor, they could at least add a bit of control to the girl. Indeed, she would be a most talented student indeed.

17. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005

Rai heard Master Channing's words. A zap of anger ran through her but she felt it. Really FELT it. It was amazing. Totally beyond her comprehension. Beyond anythings she could have ever imagined. Rai's sharp intake of breath was her only outward sign but inside she felt amazing.

Feeling completely confident,rai reached out for the others. At first she wanted to yank back, it felt so odd. But instead she pushed forward. She wasn't in control anymore,had she ever been? The Force was though,and it was safe. Rai felt at peace with herself and all around her. A feeling she had couldn't remember. Nothing she thought scared her. No one's presense so close to hers made her want to flinch away and it was amazing. Complete control by the Force. Rai was its simple conduct.

In a bold move she reached and 'gathered' the others there around her. It was forcably or harsh,just firm. 'We are one. We will move that ball.' she sent to everyone.

Rai felt it moving. The Force was controling her and them and it. They were all one, it was all one. There was nothing else and yet it was all. Rai could feel them making progress,she could also feel an odd strain on her body as the Force flowed through it. A streching feeling, then it kinda burned. It wasn't very painful,just there. Like everything else.

It went like this for a few seconds. Rai pushed the others to help the Force. Then she felt even odder. With a detached knowledge she relized she wasn't breathing...

TAG-Any and ALL IN COURTYARD

18. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Victor Edwards
    ~Courtyard - Ipsen Force Academy~

Vic continued to manipulate his pedal for several moments. Suddenly, the alterations grew harder as his concentration began to fade. He then slipped completely out of his trance, and the pedal fell to the ground. Vic gave a scowl at the source of his distraction; two ladies talking with the one named Kardge. Luckily, the headmistress intervened in their conversation, and Vic closed his eyes once more.

Vic didn't get very far in manipulating the pedal; a noise was heard in the center of the circle Vic and the rest of the students had made. He opened his eyes, allowing the pedal to fall to the ground again. Rising on a platform was a huge ball that looked like someone went to the junkyard and rolled up as many metal objects as they could into a ball.

"I don't recall exactly how much this thing weighs, but it's an awful lot," said Master Channing, her voice sounding as beautiful as she looked. "The first exercise was individual; now you need to work together. The other masters will have my head if this thing stays here any longer, so let's get it off the platform and over there so we can have a maintenance ship pick it up." She gestured to the far left corner, which was a distance Vic could not move even the small pedal over. "Again, this is all about control, but also exploration. See what you can do when you work together."

Vic closed his eyes, stretching out with the Force, grasping a hold of the metal heap with his mind. He attempted to lift, but it was too large to do by himself as he suspected. He reached out for the other students, feeling that they were all doing the same as he was. All the students melded together through the Force, and all were concentrated on the huge heap of metal. Vic tried once more to lift, and so did all the others. The ball felt lighter; far lighter. It was as if he were lifting the pedal again, as the heap of metal moved half a meter above the ground.

"Good work everyone," said Master Channing. "Keep it up." Her words fed strength to Victor, and he felt the ball move even more. There was no doubt that the metal heap would be in it's designated spot in no time.

TAG: NaboosPrincess, other students

19. NaboosPrincess

May 14, 2001
    I thought I'd up this and see if anyone is still interested in playing. If so, speak up so the GMs can put together some lesson plans! :)

20. The_IAB

Sep 28, 2006
    OOC: I'm still here, And I'll be posting tonight! :p

21. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    Still interested

22. The_IAB

Sep 28, 2006
    Inside Ipsen's Force Academy

The little Feeorin had frozen completely. Her cold eyes were wide with shock that seemed to eat at the very core of her being.

Weakling.

Her boiling rage had iced over instantly and she just stood there, blind to all the world around her. Until the fiery rage inside her exploded into existence.

WEAKLING??!!

"I WILL SWALLOW YOU WHOLE!!!" The thirteen year old sith student shouted at the top of her lungs and her very being, dark claws flexed, eyes a raging sea, and the veins bulging in her throat.

She let out another scream of uncontainable fury and charged forward with the elegance of a Mon Calamari ballerina on hyper battle stimulants into the room the offending shadow had entered.

Tag: Ktala

-KhaosFrost- of the Insanity Awareness Bureau

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Asanji Neruin

Asanji watched with pure amazement, at the transformation of the young girl. She had her shadow creature, taunt the young girl, while duiding her into the sparing chambers. One small word, however had sent the girl over the edge.

Just as Asanji thought it would.

Asanji quickly blocked the dark emotions that were being flooded from the young girl. Asanji enjoyed them emensively, basking in the blind fury and rage, that exploded from the young girl. But she was quite sure the other students would not find the wild darkside emotions that now flowed, so compelling, so she blocked the others from it. No doubt the other instructors would notice it before it was totally blocked, however.

The little Feeorin had frozen completely. Her cold eyes were wide with shock. Asanji could feel her boiling rage that had iced over instantly and she just stood there, until the fiery rage inside her exploded into existence. WEAKLING??!!

"I WILL SWALLOW YOU WHOLE!!!" Pandora shouted at the top of her lungs and her very being, dark claws flexed, eyes a raging sea, and the veins bulging in her throat. She let out another scream of uncontainable fury and charged forward with darksider fury, into the room the offending shadow had entered.

Asanji was with her as well, watching the entire endevor, with relish, as she absored the blast of Darkside energies. Oh yes, this girl was a wellspring of darkside energies. But controlling it, would be a volitile situation indeed. But Asanji enjoyed such dark challenges. She quickly force speed herself into the sparing chambers. Her shadow was already waiting for the young girl. It had morphed slightly, taking on a bit more form. Two red glowing eyes, now peered out at Pandora, as it stood ready, in a general fighting stance, clawed fingers flexed.

The figure took a almost playful swipe at Pandora, testing her reflexes. If she was to strike at it, she would find it most solid indeed.

24. The_IAB

Sep 28, 2006
    IC:pandora
    The Sparring Chamber

The figure took a almost playful swipe at Pandora, testing her reflexes. If she was to strike at it, she would find it most solid indeed.

Pandora was never good at playing well with others.

She charged through the strike, ignoring any pain or damage it might have caused as she leaped at the figure and tackled it to the floor with a violent yell of anger, radiating with the darkness of the force. The shadow-figure tried to hold her back as the child put all of her strength into forcing her clawed fingers into the where the thing's heart would have been had it been a living creature. Gnashing her clenched, crooked, white teeth the little Feeorin's eyes glowed as her hand dipped into the solid darkness of the shadow being.

Tag: Asanji

OOC: Ooh, cool sparring partner. No need to have to hold back on this one. :p

-KhaosFrost- of the Insanity Awareness Bureau

25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Asanji Neruin

Asanji was with Pandora as well, watching the entire endevor, with relish, as she absored the blast of Darkside energies. Oh yes, this girl was a wellspring of darkside energies. But controlling it, would be a volitile situation indeed. But Asanji enjoyed such dark challenges. She quickly force speed herself into the sparing chambers. Her shadow was already waiting for the young girl. It had morphed slightly, taking on a bit more form. Two red glowing eyes, now peered out at Pandora, as it stood ready, in a general fighting stance, clawed fingers flexed.

The figure took a almost playful swipe at Pandora, testing her reflexes. If she was to strike at it, she would find it most solid indeed. Pandora's reaction was immediate.

She charged through the strike, then she leaped at the figure and tackled it to the floor with a violent yell of anger, radiating with the darkness of the force. Asanji was beside herself with the force of such anger and strength. This small feeorin was not simply a darkside user. Something had happened to her, that had increased her. Supplied her. Possible would explain her why she was so, diffrent.

The shadow-figure tried to hold her back as the child put all of her strength into forcing her clawed fingers into the where the thing's heart would have been had it been a living creature. Gnashing her clenched, crooked, white teeth the little Feeorin's eyes glowed as her hand dipped into the solid darkness of the shadow being.

Suddenly the shadow moved swiftly, its own eyes glowing, maching Pandora's ferocitiy and determination, as it suddenly grought up its legs. A shadowy hand made a slight gesture, and Pandora was force pushed, helped along with a double barrel kick from both legs, as it moved to get the crazed girl off of itself. Of course, it could have simply just melted past her grip, this this was so much more fun. Pandora felt like the thing was probably chuckling at her, as it rolled over and stood. Now it charged her, in a barely contained howl, as it came in, one hand held up high above, while the other was in check , held close to the body. As soon as it got close, it began to whirl its arms, in a classical haymaker motion, trying to catch the girl off guard.

Asanji meanwhile, had moved to the wall, watching with dark interests, her eyes shining. What a challenge, indeed. Already, her mind was hard at work, of what to do with this little Feeorin. This wildness of the Darkside.

Tag: Pandora, any others so inclined...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.