main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

IQM II: Pictures

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by Jedi_Natalie, Aug 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Ok I have 17 pictures up!! They are at the TTF main site. Post your pics in this thread! I will post mine once I get them up on my own site. If you send me your pics I will add them to the IQMII page on the TTF site. :D

2. motf-jan

motf-jan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2001
    Cool Pictures Natalie! Nice to put a face with the name. How'd you guys end up doing. Looked like you had a ton of stuff!

I hope I'll see some of you at Dragon*Con this year. We will be having a Carolinas Cons party on Sunday. It will be to promote several NC and SC cons such as ConCarolinas, Trinoc Con, StellarCon, Mace and Round Con. It'll be at the Marriott, but I'll have to get back to you on exactly when and where.

I hope we can have a good participation of the NC FanForce at ConCarolinas next June. We have Star Wars Artist Joe Corroney as Artist GOH, and may have one Star Wars media guest. We are not a media con like IQ or DragonCon, but focus more on the fan groups and literary, gaming stuff. I'm director of fandom programming for this con and hope to have some pretty cool Star Wars panels, also a Trek Vs Wars trivia challenge. Lots of costuming panels, belly dancing, heraldry, etc as we have a pretty big SCA contingent.
    Anyway, if you get a group of 10 or more together, we can give you a discount.

ttyl-Janet

3. Geniepants

Geniepants Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2003
    Natalie, I've sent a few pics you way. ENJOY!

4. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    OK everyone I'm ordering pictures tonight! Who wants hardcopys of the ones I have up on teh site?

Oh yah - Jerri I will get you the ones from the last show too - sorry it took so long! (Have to try to consolidate the orders to cut down on shipping)

5. Geniepants

Jan 7, 2003
    Did you get the ones I sent? If not, let me know and I'll send the again.

6. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    I really like the nifty Javascript code that you are using to display the pictures. It saves room and just looks so dang cool!! Where did you ever find such an awesome code??? :p

7. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    Hehe silly Chris...thanks for letting me use your code :p .

8. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Thanks Natalie! I look fwd to getting them.

Geniepants~~~~~~~~I'd like to get a copy of your pics to!

9. Geniepants

Jan 7, 2003
    As you wish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.