main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

IQM II

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by Entropy, May 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Hey all. Just checked the IMQ website and they've posted that the next one will be in Charlotte. Thought you all might want a heads up.

2. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Preshate it Entropy! Do you know what The Eastern Rim is going to do yet (as far as going)? That's about 5 or 6 hours away for me.

3. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    I'm still intending to go. As for Dennis and Ray, I can't say for sure, but I think they're still planning on attending too.

4. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    I'm planning to go as well. I know I'm the only one of the Spice Miners that is intending to go.

-UD

5. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    I still plan on going. As long as it dosen't happen the weekend of my friends wedding I'll be there.

6. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Its more or less a wait and see thing, for now. Dennis isnt planning on going, as he doesnt want to travel that far. Brian and me are going to wait and see what other celebs are posted to show. Right now, though, they dont have enough for me to justify that kind of trip.

7. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Yeah, Ray is right.......right now they don't have enough for me to justify a drive that far either. Perhaps they will have more celeberties to sign on later. I think I am going to wait & see also.

8. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    They are going to have a Special Guest at the next one. That's probably where the money is going in. Now if Ozzel comes back to the next one I have to get a picture of Piett and Ozzel together. Hehe :)

9. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I just wish they would post the guest, beforehand. If it was someone big, then I would definitely plan on going, and I am sure Dennis would change his mind as well. Again, I guess we have to wait and see. :(

10. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    I have to once again agree with Ray......Knowing who is going to be there could make a big difference in the final decision to go or not. The more celeberties that are going to be there, that we can make it known, will be good for more publicity. Like Ray said "we'll have to wait & see".

11. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Ok, maybe this will convince you Jax Jawa Hunters -

Imperial Quartermaster Toy Show Episode II

August 9th - 10th, 2003

Raleigh Convention Center - downtown Raleigh

Paul Blake aka Greedo signs on!

Kenneth Coley aka Admiral Piett signs on!

Richard LaParmentier aka Admiral Motti signs on!

5 MORE CELEBRITIES TO BE ADDED

Collectibles Toys, Movie Props, Autograph, Star Wars,

Star Trek, GI-Joe, Vintage Toys, Costumes, Action Figures,

Movie Props Replicas, Comics Books, Movies, DVD, Sports & Non-sports Cards Memorabilia,

Anime, Artwork, CCG, RPG, Fan Films, 501st Legion of Stormtroopers, & many more.

Looks like Felix has signed on some of the best gang from Battlestar Galactica and Buck Rogers:

Richard Hatch (Capt. Apollo)
    Dirk Benedict (Lt. Starbuck)
    Herbert Jefferson (LT Boomer)
    Erin Gray (Wilma Dearing)
    Gil Gerard (Buck Rogers)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.