main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Iron Fists: The Second Attempt(based off of Darth-Protius ' RPG of a similiar name)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ReallyBoringGuy, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Grrrr, Stupid Double Posts...

2. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    OOC: Sorry, people. I've been busy lately. Exams are evil. Anyway, here goes.

IC: who are you? She heard over the force. Ami Mizuno. I'm a jedi.

Tag; Those I was talking to. Cow-girl or whoever.

3. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    OOC: I was reading over IF, and realized I was supposed to stay unseen. [face_blush]

As Finn:

Finn looked at Konar.

"Haven't you gotten your reward yet? You've brought the Jedi in, and the Empire thanks you. Now, please, be on your way," she turned to the Jedi, waving a Stormtrooper forward. "If you do not come willingly, I will have to resort to certain measures."

KnightHawk (sorry for the delay)

The Captain shrugged. "What all squadrons do. Protect the ship and in some cases, go on recon or intelligence ops."

4. ReallyBoringGuy

ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    OOC: Don't forget that Ezekiel wanted to talk to Konar.

5. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    And I'm the bounty hunter you've been whispering about over the comms

Miya turned towards Konar, shock clearly evident on her young face "Why you slimy son of a Kowakian monkey-lizard" Miya hissed, she felt her blood begin to boil, she had been betrayed, by none other one of the people she had trusted the most on this mission. Miya felt her anger growing, it was like a dark cloud that surronded her...choking her. The room spun, in the back of her head Miya could hear a small voice encouraging her to use her anger against those who had done her wrong. Miya blocked out this voice and her vision began to clear.

Miya gave Konar a long hard stare before turning to Finn. She reached into her Uniform and withdrew her lightsaber, and held it out upon outreached palm, as presenting for inspection.

"If you want it, come and get it"

Miya said simply.

6. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

"TIE Fighters, eh? I've never flown one at all in this life. Will I need to initiate an attack run at all?"

TAG: Amidala14

OOC: I hope that little twist in my reply is somewhat funny.

7. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    A great sadness emanated from Konar through the force. This wasn't how she was supposed to find out. This wasn't how all of this was supposed to happen. He had to make the choice now, the one choice he had been dreading ever since agreeing to this mission. Suddenly, nothing felt right to him anymore. The Empire, the darkness, the anger, nothing. He didn't want Miya to be captured.

Miya, I'm sorry. I never wanted you to know. I was going to rescue you and then leave your life forever, no worse for ware. That way you could've lived in peace without knowing that I was always a mynock's tail away from betraying you. Know this, I still want to help. The quetion is, do you still want it? Can you trust me one more time? From the bottom of my heart, I don't want any harm to come to you. Konar sent through the force to her.

He could feel the anger swelling inside of her. This was the last thing he needed, a friend going to the Dark Side because of his stupid mistake. He couldn't help but hope for her to calm down and accept his apology, the deep sadness he felt still flowing from his body.

TAG Cow_Girl

8. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    OOC: I haven't.

As Finn:

Finn cocked her head. She felt anger radiating from Miya, that was understandable. But the feelings from Konar...she was puzzled.

She spoke into her comm. "Ezekiel...you better come down here."

TAG: RBG

9. -Jaina-

-Jaina- Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2002
    Casta saw that the defense fleet was starting to break away from Dellion, so she broke through the atmosphere and landed.

Miya, if you need me, I'm planetside.

10. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Ezekiel smiled as he heard the call. "Caught an escapee, then? Good work. I was already on my way; I'll be there shortly."

11. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    Miya? Do you need help? I'm in my ship here.

OOC: I'll be gone this weekend, but I'll be back later. I'm out of school, now.

Tag: Cow_Girl

12. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Miya felt some of the tension she felt ease slightly. No matter how much she wanted to fight it, Konars words had rung true to her, she felt the anger that had a tight grip on her just seconds before, lessen again once again she felt totally calm, despite her present situation. Yet, Miya was still slightly weary.

Alright Konar I will trust you, but if you betray me again, you will have to worry about losing more than just your reputation

Miya stretched out her hand further towards Finn, offering her lightsaber.

"Whats wrong? Afraid I'll bite?"

She asked raising an eyebrow.

Casta, Wait on the planet, and find out what you can about this imperial invasion, I shall meet you there shortly

13. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Konar sent a pulse through the force to Miya that was the equivalent of a nod. He then stepped up beside her and removed his helmet. Dropping it to the floor he put his hand on the hilt of his own lightsaber, carefully hidden in the holster for the blaster. "Yeah. What are you waiting for? She won't bite." He said to Finn.

14. -Impavid-

-Impavid- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2003
    OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while.

Auhd continued dodging the crimson beams coming from the sky, letting the Force flow through him. One shot skimmed past him, rocking his craft and burning a hole into a building underneath him. Quickly checking, he saw that his sheilds had nearly collapsed. Laser bolts from the sky, voices in my head, what's next? he thought. Half listening, he heard several names, and an offer or two for assistance. Too much concentration was necessary to dodge the bolts raining from above to join in the conversation, so he just let out a hurried "Help!", as he dodged yet another blast, which burned into the ground below, obliterating some poor fellow's dog. The call would have to be traced back to him, because he wasn't able to give a location.

TAG: Force-sensitives or whoever

15. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Ezekiel walked onto the scene, and quickly glanced it over. There was Finn, keeping the other two at bay, with stormtroopers behind her. Miya didn't seem appropriately cowed. Was there something to give her confidence that he was missing? She even seemed willing to give up her weapon. What was going on?

He turned to the bounty hunter. "Konar, what is the meaning of this? Why is the Jedi loose?" A grim suspicion crossed his mind. "I hope you're not planning a double-cross. It could prove... unfortunate... while you could still recieve your money and Imperial goodwill for turning her in."

TAG: BSSL, Cow_Girl, Amidala14

16. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    Ami heard the hurried 'help' through the force. SHe saw a ship being bomabarded by other ships. Hey! Hop in the escape pod! I'll pick you up. She sent through the force.

17. -Impavid-

-Impavid- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2003
    OOC: um, picciami, I am currently on-planet, or right above it, skimming the surface in a tie interceptor. Interceptor's do not normally have ejection systems, but mine is modified, so I don't know whether or not this one does. Ask Elseone. In any case, I have no way of getting to your ship without vastly increasing my chances of getting found and burned. :(

18. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    OOC: I contacted Elseone, and it's fine for your TIE to have an ejection system. But, keep in mind, you have a Super Star Destroyer attacking you, as well as several squadrons of fighters flying cover, to keep anyone from getting in or out.

19. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Konar turned to look at the man. "Money and goodwill from scum like you aren't worth endagering the life of another."

20. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Ezekiel's eyes narrowed, and his jaw clenched. "So be it, traitor. Finn, kill the Jedi. I will deal with this irritant."

With that, Ezekiel drew and activated his crimson lightsaber, going into an aggresive combat stance, but not making any moves.

TAG: Cow_Girl, BSSL, Amidala14
    OOC: Cow_Girl, there's no telling when Amidala14 will be on. She's been having computer trouble. Just do the best you can until it's resolved.

21. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Miya glanced a Konar, clearly surprised, she knew he had a plan, but she would have never guessed it would be as risky as this.

Miya pulled back her lightsaber and ignited it, holding it ready in front of her.

So be it, traitor. Finn, kill the Jedi. I will deal with this irritant

She spun around to face Ezekiel, eyes burning.

"Too afriad to deal with me yourself?" Miya challenged, her voice full of contempt

22. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Ezekiel sneered. "Hardly, Jedi. Death is still death, no matter how it may happen to come. This woman is the Emperor's Hand, and just as suited to killing Jedi as I am." While he spoke, Ezekiel surrepitiously examined his opponents.

OOC: BSSL, Cow_Girl... are either of you wearing loose clothing?

23. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: I'm in stormtrooper armor.

IC: Pulling and igniting his own lightsaber, Konar looked at his opponent. He moved his left hand to his side, and began to form a ball of lightning. The first of the two enemies to drop their guard would get a nasty surprise, even if it cost him his own life.

24. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    OOC I'm in an imperial uniform, which is fairly lose fitting.

IC

Miya gritted her teeth, trying to control her impatience and anger, this would cause mistakes if she let it control her actions.

Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a glance of what Konar was up to.

Konar, Don't she warned.

25. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    OOC: Not enough. I was kind of hoping one of you had loose enough clothing to stuff a grenade down... :D Oh, well. Update on Amidala14: her computer is working better than it was, but it won't let her get on the JC yet, so let's wait a day or so to see if she can get on. If she can't, I'll control her character until she does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.