main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Iron Knights

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Coonsan, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coonsan

Coonsan Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 3, 2003
    I don't know about you guys, but I am absolutely dying to get some more stories/references to these guys. It seems they are mentioned in a lot of cool scenarios, yet never really shown. We have them in Republic era, as well the New Republic and NJO eras. Plenty of references dropped for a few stories, or even a character included in a major arc or such.

2. Senator_Cilghal

Senator_Cilghal Jedi Master star 5

Jul 19, 2003
    yeah, the entire Arkanian Revolution could have its own novel or at least comic series. it would be cool to see Mace and Yoda in their younger days, Gorm the Dissolver, and the Iron Knights in action

As far as current series go, the Iron Knights could easily be worked into Dark Times, Legacy, even Rebellion.

3. johnthejedi24

johnthejedi24 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 12, 2004
    Why does the Old Republic Jedi Order consider the Iron Knights a "blasphemy"? They should be more open top things like that. Sure a sentient crystal is pretty far out but the Jedi should be more open considering they are THE guardians of peace and justice. They would not know a good thing if it slaps them in the face!:mad:

4. TalonCard

TalonCard •Author: Slave Pits of Lorrd •TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jan 31, 2001
    I think it was more the fact that Aquinos chose to train them outside of the traditional Temple/youngling structure.

TC

5. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    The Jedi Knights don't HATE the Iron Knights or consider them blasphemous.

They are, like Doctor Who and Captain Jack, really creeped out by them.

6. Coonsan

Coonsan Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 3, 2003
    For sure, on both parts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.