main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA Iron Maiden Concert?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Akumz_Razor, Jan 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akumz_Razor

Akumz_Razor Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Hey everybody. I haven't been to a meeting yet, but I hope to go to this month's and meet all you excellent and admirable hobbits. A week or two later (the 30th and/or 31st) I'm going to an Iron Maiden concert at the Universal Amptheatre, and would like to invite you all.

A large group from the Iron Maiden mesage boards will be meeting up at the Hard Rock Cafe before the show. It should be really fun, especially for those new to Maiden, or those who may have forgotten about them ;)

Plenty of tickets are still available at ticketmaster and other brokers. If anyone has any questions post 'em here or send me a PM.

Up The Irons!

PS- don't forget to check out Maiden's new album, Dance of Death

2. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    I wonder if Kai's still going to be around then... if so perhaps we can go.

3. Akumz_Razor

Jun 25, 2002
    Concert is tomorrow/Saturday if anyone is interested. Good seats still available. I will give rides if asked. Up the Irons!

4. Akumz_Razor

Jun 25, 2002
    Anybody wanna buy PIT ticket at discounted prices? Help me out por favor. I garauntee a kickass time or your money back.

5. Keiran_Horn

Keiran_Horn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    Can't do it Akumz, I am pretty sure I have some plans for tomorrow. Sorry. :(

6. Akumz_Razor

Jun 25, 2002
    That's cool. Maybe another member of the black t-shirt society will be interested ;)

7. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    I wish I could go but I'm busy this weekend, between school, work and one of the bands on my label being in town I think it'll be a mess.

... I'll give you some money at the next meeting if you get me a small shirt though. :) If not, it's cool.

8. Akumz_Razor

Jun 25, 2002
    I have to warn you: shirts are 40 bucks.

9. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    Oi! I guess I can't really pay $40 for a shirt. Kinda makes me lose a little respect for them actually.

10. Akumz_Razor

Jun 25, 2002
    I know what you mean. Their merch. only costs that much at concerts luckily. If you really want a Maiden shirt you're best bet would be eBay. That's where I do most of my shopping.

11. Keiran_Horn

Keiran_Horn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    Hope the concert was entertaining, Akumz. :)

12. Akumz_Razor

Jun 25, 2002
    the pain....

cant wait til tomorrow :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.