main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Iron Man 2 - What time? IMAX? Non-IMAX?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Sol_Jedi, Apr 23, 2010.

?

Iron Man 2 - What time? IMAX? Non-IMAX?

Poll closed Apr 28, 2010.
  1. Saturday 5/8 Director's Hall 2:30pm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Saturday 5/8 IMAX 1:25pm

75.0%
  3. Saturday 5/8 Director's Hall 5:30pm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Saturday 5/8 IMAX 4:20pm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Sunday 5/9 Director's Hall 2:30pm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Sunday 5/9 IMAX 1:25pm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Sunday 5/9 Director's Hall 5:30pm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sunday 5/9 IMAX 4:20pm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Saturday 5/8 Normal Screen 2 or 5pm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Sunday 5/9 Normal Screen 2 or 5pm

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    There's only one weekend we can catch Iron Man 2 at The Bridge, which is May 8/9th. So pick the time and screen size, date and time please.

If we catch the earlier screening, we might be able to have a Rock Band or Roku party at GForce's (depending on the general consensus and approval of GForce) and order food at the homestead, and either eat before or after the movie. First let's vote. The movie is in 2 weeks.

PLEASE BE ADVISED* The Director's Hall and IMAX screens cost more than the standard screen tickets. But for the prices, I'd either want to see it larger than life with a chest pounding Dolby Digital sound system or be able to drink while watching the movie.

2. Varekeii

Varekeii Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    I know you're probably all tired of hearing it. But, my finances are very poor this year. I work for the school district. They've cut our salaries by about 20%. Rent, gas, etc, is still going up for me as most people. I know, I'm glad I've at least got a job. But, I'm just posting it to state in advance that even going to the Bridge instead of the neighborhood theatre is a splurge. I will save IMAX for 3D and the "Directors" theatre is laughably out of the question.

I DO NOT expect anyone to change their plans for me. I'm just saying.

I will continue to join you for special movies and other less costly events as well as being a little more liberal with spending if and when it becomes practical.

3. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    If you'd like VK2, I can help you out with an IMAX ticket if the majority votes for IMAX. I just want us to go as a group again.

4. GFORCE13

GFORCE13 Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    SJ I just checked the Bridge Listings and they now have dates up to May 13th, it's possible they just haven't added the times yet, maybe we can call and find out tommorrow???

Also SJ I so agree with you that all that matters is we try to got to films together as a group!!! Were With You!!!!

5. Varekeii

Varekeii Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    That's very sweet of you, SJ & GF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.