main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Irreverence for June: Luke and Leia

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by DarkLordSid, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    Okay, so in Jedi Luke tells Leia that she's his sister. Her reply is that she knows, somehow she's always known.

Sooo, then if she knew, what the hell was that full on kiss she planted on her brother in Empire? That did NOT look like "Brotherly love" to me...

This all reminds me of that thread I had once on Bubba Fett, Boba's distant cousin. He's the one who uses blasters to open his Jawa Beer cans and to slick off his bunions. He spends his time with his babe and live-in laundress, that floozy from Naboo, Imaquarter Ubet and on Fridays they have spitting contests, he usually loses as he forgets to take off his helmet FIRST. They live in a crater in an abandonded crawler up on blocks with a host of busted speeders in the yard and a wamp rat infestation under the porch. He wears mis matched Mando armor and nothing below the waist other than droopy purple boxers for easy access. She wears bandanas and damn little else unless company comes. Needless to say, there aren't the best housekeepers and they don't have a dental plan, if it weren't for the radiation there would be a passel of younglings everywhere...

You get the picture. They are from the dim side of the force. They go fishing at the Sarlacc pit. They try to con tourists into overpriced loosely guided tours of the Krayt Breeding Grounds. They illegally shoot Bantha and then blame the local Troopers for it. They have many odd adventures, hide out to avoid the Imperial Bill Collectors, and try to basically "not git kalled jes goin' outside".

Ahem.

I digress.

Back to Luke and Leia... so if she knew, what the heck was she thinking?

2. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    Wow, I think I must'a stunned everyone into silence, sorry about that, heh.

Have a nice weekend all, let us know how things go in Sacto.

3. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    I get it, you are all probably still stunned into silence from that Gnarls Barkley MTV awards link on the main page.

It was funny for the first minute... but then like the Energizer bunny it kept going and going...

Personally, I like Shatner's singing better.

4. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I missed the awards..but I liked the Shatner thing for AFI.

As for hte irreverance...doesn't that make it all that much more irreverent that no one has responded?

I dunno who is coming to Sac from SC...but if you do make it, be sure to find me and say hi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.