main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Is amidala really going to die?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by theEmps, May 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theEmps

theEmps Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2003
    Hi. This is Mike, friend of paliscloneofdarth. I think its awesome that you go out dressed in real costumes. I have watched star wars since I played it. Rather than get into theories, I can't wait until Ep3. What about Amidala? She cant die!! Never, no it cant happen. I live right by the Spot, I will see you at the meeting. Nice to meet you all.

2. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Hello there, Welcome to the Rebellion of Rochester. Everyone dies sometime of course. Will Padme die in Ep.3? Who knows? I have my own theors as everyone else does. We will just have to wait and see.

3. Jedi-Nitess

Jedi-Nitess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2002
    Not sure what they'll do with her character, but I'm guessing her wardrobe may be very interesting...especially if she spends part of the movie pregnant.

Hehe....Episode III is too far off, that's for sure...

And welcome to the boards Emps!

4. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    It'd be interesting to see her try and fit into that leather corset again with twins in the proverbial "oven"

I bet ya thought ya got rid of me didnt ya? muhahahaha I'm still around here...lurking in the shadows waiting to show up at a random SW meeting. (next meeting)I've been working on new plans to "conquer the world in the name of chili dogs" (College Graduation) and other interesting aspects of the universe. (new girlfriend)

Just remember I'm still watching all of you muhaha muhahaha muhhahaha come Mini-Me (Mookie j/k), to our "Death Star!"

5. Jedi-Nitess

Jedi-Nitess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2002
    Scott! *falls down laughing* We've missed you!

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.