main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Is an XBox worth it?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Short Round McFly, Feb 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    Short Round McFly, how's it going?? I would definitely say an Xbox is "worth it". Buy yourself the bundle pack, which will give you Sega GT & JSRF. JSRF is a good game, but Sega GT is.....lacking, we shall say. I haven't played Indy just yet, so I cannot speak on that title. I have the newest demo disc, but haven't tried it yet. I was more interested in seeing the KOTOR footage. As far as other games I'd recommend getting soon:

Halo
    Project Gotham Racing
    NHL2K3
    Capcom vs SNK 2: EO

Of course, the NHL recommendation is only if you're a hockey fan, and the Capcom vs SNK 2 applies only if you're a fighting fan. There are many more games, but it's all about taste. That applies to anything, me thinks.

If you ever want to see what others are playing on Xbox, or want opinions on things, a bunch of us post about the Xbox and its games over at this thread:

Official Xbox Discussion Thread

2. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    If the Xbox was still $300, it would be well worth it. Great games. Best console graphics. Halo.

And the best part, you don't have to buy a memory card (or hard drive) to save your game or a network adapter to play mutliplayer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.