main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Is anyone a Star Wars Video Games?

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by skywalkerjel, Aug 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skywalkerjel

skywalkerjel Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2002
    I have Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and was wonering if anyone else has it? Mybe we could play ctf or duel. Is there any other games like Rouge Leader?

john

2. qc_jedipat3232

qc_jedipat3232 Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2002
    NO I AM NOT A STAR WARS GAME!

3. skywalkerjel

Jul 31, 2002
    alright my stupidity is manifested

4. qcjedisteve

qcjedisteve Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    I play the games, but I am not great at Jedi Kinght 2, being that I do not play that much, but just tell me when a good time to for you all to play and I will host for you.

5. qcjediJohn_AM

qcjediJohn_AM Jedi Master star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    I have the Jedi Knight 2 Demo and really love it, so I'll have it eventually, but Im not sure how soon eventually is, heh. I'd love to play once I have it though.

6. qc_jedipat3232

Aug 3, 2002
    i have the jedi outcast 2 demo too....but dont buy the pc version just wait for the game cube version to come out i heard that one will have 4 player and extra levels.....and steve can you be my master? LOL

7. skywalkerjel

Jul 31, 2002
    i'm getting the cube version as soon as it comes out but my friend bought the game and well i got a burnt copy. so i will be able to ejoy both versions. but i will look forward to playing you guys. i'm not the greatest ether but i do like to play.

john

8. qc_jedipat3232

Aug 3, 2002
    I want a burnt copy...dont want to waste my money...dude can you please burn me a copy if i give you a cd to burn it on?

9. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Discussion of bootlegging video games / movies / etc. is not allowed. This will be the only warning on this matter.

10. QCJediTim

QCJediTim Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    I have Glactic Battlegrounds and the Clone Campeigns expanshion It's really fun abd is a challange to mastwer anyone have it and intrested in getting some multiplayer going? let me know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.