main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HamptRds, VA Is anyone excited about Celebration 6?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by engineer, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. engineer

engineer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2007
    As you have probably heard by now, Celebration 6 is happening in August of 2012. The host city is Orlando Florida.

I know some of us have already reserved a hotel room and bought tickets.

Who is starting to plan to go?

2. ANAKINOS

ANAKINOS Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    I think that I am going to try and make this one. anyone else.

3. wendynat

wendynat Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    We're definitely going!! Bringing the little guy this time, too. We reserved at Rosen Centre, the closest to the front doors... no more waiting for a bus in snowtrooper gear for us :)

4. jedimomtosith

jedimomtosith Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 27, 2009
    I've already started the count down...
    I'm staying at the Peabody. Stayed there last year. It faces the convention center, great view!!
    I'm going a day early and staying till Monday.

5. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    I know I am! Will definitely be there (primarily for Disney) but hope to cross paths with most of you again on the Friday of the Con. Wendy, tell that old man of yours he better be flying his Imperial colors next I see him! :p Hope Deb rocks her Dark Aurra, Rick in his commando and it'll be good to see Thad down there, he always did a great Anakin!

6. wendynat

wendynat Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Hey, Troy! Will do, but can we schedule the group picture at a time when the Rebel Legion pic and 501st Stormtrooper Olympics aren't happening? We both couldn't make it at the time it was scheduled - he had to do the Rebel Legion pic and I was a Sith Cheerleader helper at the Olympics.

Luckily we'll be in the Rosen Centre this time, so closer for changing out :)

I can't wait - only 388 more days :)

7. TGaines1

Jan 2, 2007
    Yep it was 11:30 am on Friday last time, this time we'll go later like 4:30 or something, in or out of costume. We had about a dozen people for the pic but I know and spoke with many more of you who couldnt make it so hopefully later will be easier next year. Is it so strange to be thinking and wanting something that is so far off? I hope not, it tends to cross my mind everyday Wendy.

8. Darth_Ruan

Darth_Ruan Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2007
    Ha Ha Troy! Our hotel will be closer this year so as soon as I see you I'm throwing off the Orange and rocking Imperial. Well, maybe. Wait a sec, weren't you in civies? :)

9. TGaines1

Jan 2, 2007
    Yeah but you know I'm a big Disney fan so we went down as a family to do that and i went to CV for the day. Due to all the stuff we have to carry for a family of five, wasnt much space leftover. I'm hoping by next year though that I'll at least have space to squeeze in the Bikerscout and more hopeful that I can actually take the Airborne. It is tremendously cool to be among thousands of people who all love Star Wars and see all those great costumes. I still watch CV videos on Youtube from time to time in fact. I'm saving funds for next year by dropping DragonCon this year and next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.