Is anyone here from Lithuania?

Discussion in 'Slavic Countries General Discussion' started by sw-starwarsfreakness, Mar 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Master

star 4

I'm sorry that I'm speaking in English, I'm really not to good about typing in other languages.

My name's Tessa and I'm from the Canadian Forums. I alot of family that resides in Lithuania and Poland though, and will be visiting sometime in the summer.

I was just curious to see if there were any Star Wars fans on the Slavic side of the world.
  2. Darth_Fizyk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hello sw-starwarsfreakness :)
    There is plenty of SW fans on the Slavic side of the World (Force? ;))
    Lithuania... you mean Litwa? I don't know, if there is anyone from Litwa... most of us, Slavics fans, here are from Poland :)
  3. sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Master

star 4

Nope, I ment Lithuania. Right next to Latvia.
  4. handzik Force Ghost

star 5
    Hi and welcome sw-starwarsfreakness :), there are quite a few Slavic SW fans but I don't think we have any from Lithuania yet, like Fizyk said most of us are from Poland. But you can be our first official Lithuanian fan :D
    BTW, Lithuania is Litwa in Polish, Latvia is Lotwa in Polish :)
  5. Darth_Fizyk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Litwa (Lithuania) => Capital city => Wilno
    Lotwa (Latvia) => Capital city => Ryga :D
    And, like Handzik sad, You can be our first Lithuanian Star Wars fan :)

And when do you planning to come to Poland and/or Lithuania? We Will have a big convention in Poland at 15 of August :)
  6. sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Master

star 4

August 15th? That's actually right around the time I was planning on traveling to Poland with my father (I have family in both Poland and Lithuania, since I'm a mix of both), maybe I can end up meeting some of you at the convention.

I didn't know Litwa was Polish for Lithuania. I asked my mum just now why she made me sound like a fool on the boards for not knowing that :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.