main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

is anyone home?

Discussion in 'Archive: Albany, NY' started by strawbary, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    just checking to see where everyone is. there has been little activity in this forum for quite sometime. If there isnt any activity in this forum over the next 3o days Im afraid we may have to close the forum :(

2. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    uuummm... ive been on this board for about two months, never saw this portion of the board, and i geuss im here...

3. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    welcome here, what part of the capital district are you from?

4. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Sorry for being a little invisible lately. I started taking a course in public speaking and communications back in February, and I feel like I have less and less time to spend online. Good news is that I'll be done with that in the middle of May and should be up for pretty much anything. Anybody going to the Tulip Festival this year? I think that would be a great place to meet, especially since I've never been. :)

Jae O:)

5. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    works for me, this weekend I have the pittsburgh comiccon.

6. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    There will also be some really sweet movies coming out this summer. I already promised my husband I'd go see Spiderman 3 with him, but there's also Shrek 3, Harry Potter 5 and a few others I can't remember. I'd totally be up for opening weekend, as long as they got decent reviews.

7. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    are you saying your husband is more important than star wars?

geez Jess, I have traveled well over 7000 miles for fanforce events and I dont regret one day of not being married.

8. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I'm still planning on being at that Tulip Festival for at least a little bit this upcoming Saturday, if anybody else wants to join me. I know of a good place to have tapas near there, at El Loco. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.