Is anyone interested in this forum anymore?

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by jedimasterkyle1, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimasterkyle1 Jedi Padawan

We need to get this forum going again!
    COME ON PEOPLE!
    Check my photo to see some ToysRus Midnight Madness pics!
  2. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    I have to apologize for not welcoming you or kate earlier. Things have been rather hectic lately and haven't been able to spend much time on the computer. With that being said...

WELCOME!! :) :)

We are always glad to have new people drop by, and you are more than welcome to post here. Some info on the club:

We usually meet once a month and we try to give as much lead time as possible when we announce time/date for our meets so people can plan on coming.

Since the Cantina has closed, we have been holding our meetings in Somersworth and is always on a Sunday. I'm not sure how much of a trek that is for you, but the location is pretty central for toy runs, food, etc. The location is Rotag's apartment complex, and there is a room there we can use for meets. Don't have to worry about being bothered and there is lots to do.

Right now Rotag, TawnWe05 and myself are the most frequent posters here for now. We are still looking for info on what happened to our other club members (at least the ones that we can't ahold of)

We do charge club dues each month ($5) which goes towards anything that the club might need (food, trips, etc) However, the first two meets you come to are free so you can take us for a test drive and see if the Mandalorians are a club you want to be a part of. Even if you decide not to join, please feel free to post here. Your opinions and input are encouraged!

We held an impromtu club meet this past Sunday and we are working on putting together a membership kit for new people that come into the club. And yes, present members will get one too ;)

Hmm... not sure what else I can tell you. If you have any questions, please post them and one of us will get back to you as soon as possible. I try to check the board as often as possible, so it's a good chance you should get a quick reply. Again, thanks for checking us out and hope to meet you soon!

3. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    WOW!!

Same here! Sorry I did not get out a note to you guy's as well. But we have just returned from C3. Which I'd say was AWESOME!! I think I liked it as much as C2 and it was way better then C1. lol

Then 4 day's straight at work...But anyway's, we'd love for you to jump in anytime you'd like at our pages. The MORE the MARRIER!!

We'd love to have you both at one of our meeting as well. Which John so wonderfully let you know about. We do everything Star Wars. We play games, talk about books , comics. We have crafts at all the meeting (well most) We have made home made lightsabers and paper X-wings in the past. Oh ya and our famouse toy run's. We still have a record of 11 stops to beat. We just kinda get together to have fun and be a little silly.

I believe out next meeting will be on the night of the 18th. We are tring to plan a get together to go to a midnight showing of the movie. I believe I will be dressing up myself. I'm not sure about the others..lol But your way more then welcome to join us.

I do know that the next full meeting we will be going over everything from C3. Notes from Ind. and all the picture's. I believe I will have most ( I hope) of the video edited for us to check out. :)

So again... WELCOME !!! I hope to meet you guy's soon and if I can help you guy's out with anything please feel free to ask. That way I'm here.

SeeYA!
    TK
  4. Overwhelmed_Jedi Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm here! I live on Ash St. next to Central!
  5. JediMasterKate Jedi Padawan

Cool, I live a couple of miles from you off of mammoth road!
  6. jedimasterkyle1 Jedi Padawan

7. Sabaccs_luck Jedi Knight

star 1
    I actually went to look at a room, actually two rooms on mammoth road recently. I really hope I get the first one. It's with 2-4 others but it's actually a house (half a duplex, with a basment room too) so we'd all have our own rooms and the place and guy are powerful in the force... I mean cool. It's right where Mammoth meets Amherst and walking distance from the plaza/open mall on Hanover street.

The other was actually in Hooksett and a small room in an apartment but as far as second choices go it's okay.

8. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Just letting EVERYONE know we ARE still here.

As you can see. Also we are having a meeting tomorrow Aug. 28th. It will be the Aug meeting. Duh!

The Sept. meeting date will be set at that meeting. We do hope to see everyone there. We hope our newest forum memeber will be there as well ....

You know who you are...lol
    Jedimasterklye
    Jedimasterkate
    overwhelmed_jedi
    Jedipadme

Hope to see everyone soon. Please let us know if you ever need a ride we have people come over from Manchester and concord we can ALL WAYS work out a car pool.

SeeYa!!
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.