main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Is anyone reading emails for posting to fan art section?

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by NOR-VANDELL, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOR-VANDELL

NOR-VANDELL Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2007
    3 times I have emailed my file to post work for fan art. The file isn't that big, but no one has, in the last year that I've been trying, ever replied to my request.

I can never tell what the dates of the works posted are, so when I check in from time to time to see if someone has put my artwork up, I never find it.

The piece in question, is that of Leia from ANH. I have one posted from March or May of 2002, Mara Jade, and thought 5 years was long enough to wait between postings. Mara I think is back about in the 50 to 60 page range.

My work can be found at. http://norvandell.deviantart.com/

I'm also in the process of finishing a third, Jaina Solo, and want that one up as well. So can anyone tell me if someone is incharge of the fan art section of the site.

Thanks

Tod Smith
    aka
    NOR-VANDELL

2. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    That's a really good picture, I really like it. :)

You could just post links to the deviant art submissions, afaik that's ok here. That way it's already hosted and you won't have to worry about having someone else do it.

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    This seems to be a popular question. Please see this thread concerning this topic. As it stands, there is no one currently on staff to manage the Fan Art section. I believe they're looking to bring someone on staff to run it, but I don't know how soon that will take place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.