main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Is Eclipse really gone? (SbS spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jedi-Sith, Dec 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Sith

Jedi-Sith Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 4, 2001
    Now people keep saying the Jedi base has been found, now this is not what I got from reading Star By Star.

After escaping Coruscant Kyps Dozen did a few stops through the galaxy before arriving at Eclipse cause a Vong ship was following them. Cighal was working on a yammosk jammer at the time, Kyp arrived and then so did the Vong ship. a battle took place and Cighal thought that there was no way of keeping Eclipse a secret now.

Then it goes onto that in the middle of it she discovers how to jam the yammosk and they use it in the battle above Eclipse and wipe the Vong out before taking the new breakthrough to Coruscant. Sure, the Vong ship discovered Eclipse but the rest of the Scarheads don't know about it, they were in the middle of battle I doubt they would have bothered contacting anyone incase they died seeing they are such a proud warrior race.

It just doesnt make sense to knock out the main Jedi base and Great River now when it has only just been set up... I think you have got it wrong, unless I have misinterpretted something in that chapter...

2. Jedi_Kettch

Jedi_Kettch Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2001
    I think it is still there.

3. PrinceXizor

PrinceXizor Former TF.N Foreign Book Cover Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 4, 2001
    Eclipse isn't gone. Only one section of it was destroyed (were the Yammosk was hold prisoner).

But it is no longer safe, since the Vong know where it is, and thus they have to evacuate it.

4. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Wasn't that where Cighal was? With the yammosk? And did she die?

5. PrinceXizor

PrinceXizor Former TF.N Foreign Book Cover Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 4, 2001
    Yes it was there, but Cilghal evacuated just in time...

6. Agonizer_181

Agonizer_181 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
    Vong dont know about the eclipse - they all died there (3 last skips crashed into it) - but I think Eclipse is unusable now - got damaged by the atack.

7. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    The Vong ship had some kind of luminous bacteria on the ship that left a trail straight to Eclipse. I'm pretty sure the Vong have some idea as to where it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.