main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Is Episode II coming to IMAX Waikiki?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Yoda808, Sep 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soopatroopa

soopatroopa Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2002
    Hi Everyone,
    I was one of the Biker Scouts there at the IMAX event. We had alot of fun that evening. Too bad we couldnt see that small spot we had on the news. One of my friends saw it and was pretty excited to see us on there.
    Take Care..... and look forward to doing another event somewhere soon :)
    Russ

2. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    Hey, Russ,

were you at the Circuit City first day sale of AOTC? Eric had R2D2, Flo was there along with 2 others. Somebody didn't make it, and I think it was you. Are you the super troop from KBay?

We are in Missouri today for the thanksgiving weekend; will be home next week.

3. soopatroopa

soopatroopa Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2002
    I was at the Circuit City event. I was the shorter biker scout lol. The missing trooper was Preston lol. I hope you have a wonderful and safe weekend. take care....Russ

4. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    got home yesterday. wild trip in 2 weeks. spent 4 days 5 nites in Vegas on one of those Hawaii gambling junkets (cheapie tours) to take Jeep Chick all her wedding stuff she left in Hawaii when she transferred to Vegas. Our youngest brought his girlfriend down to meet us in Vegas, and a bunch of hanai sons plus their wives/girl friends came into vegas to have a "family" reunion at Todai's restaurant in vegas. Then we flew to Atlanta, rented a car and drove up to South Carolina to catch up with #2 son, his wife, and 2 grandkids; went to BMW plant, neat stuff. Then drove down to Alabama to catch up with a good friend who was just transferred there from Schofield Barracks. Took a diversion to the Mercedes Benz plant in Alabama, toured producton plant, wow stuff. Then drove to Missouri for thanksgiving with one of our best friends who has terminal cancer. We started home Monday afternoon and finally arrived Tuesday afternoon.

PM me your email address, and Flo's, too. Eric wants us all to keep in touch all the time, so we can concolidate SW events.

mac

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.