1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Adelaide (20th-22nd November), Brisbane (27th-29th November)

Oz Comic Con: Brisbane (19th-20th September), Sydney (26th-27th September)

FF:NZ Is it just me or is Anakin 10 time better in Episode 3 then the other 2.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by akasha_ishtar, Mar 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solo77 Force Ghost

star 5
    I quite like 'Rove' even tho the guy is a complete tool so will prob watch tomorrow night to see Hayden.

I'm trying to stay as spoiler free as possible for Ep 3 so won't be buying any mags etc.
  2. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Rove is good for a laugh. Esp when he takes the piss out of Maori.

ie: Farcar = whaka

ah, toilet humour from auzzies.

He's pimpin it with a hawt misses though, and he must be rollin' in it.
  3. akasha_ishtar Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just watched the thing on Rove with Hayden, it was quite funny.

He did not tell us anything we already knew about Episode 3 but it was still good to watch.

I had to miss the end of my Harry Potter for it:_|I was enjoying it to, oh well I will just have to watch the dvd.

But mind you giving up Harry Potter to see Hayden was not not a bad thing;).
  4. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    In the charades segment they called him an American several times. I wonder if anyone pointed out after the show that he's actually a Canadian, heh. Nice interview.
  5. akasha_ishtar Jedi Knight

star 1
    They did too, oh well that Rove for you[face_laugh].
  6. akasha_ishtar Jedi Knight

star 1
    Has anyone seen the new Unleashed figures, I am so after the Ani one but I would not mind the Obi-Wan one as well.

Are they here in New Zealand yet, or are they still on there way, seams we are slow to get things like that.
  7. ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Master

star 4
    Wellington and Auckland had midnight madness type things at 12am 2/4/05. I dont think most stores being nz will put there stock out till the next time they normally do.
  8. AnariaZar-Rel Jedi Knight

star 1
    I didn't see any Unleashed figures at the Auckland K-Mart midnight toy release, but maybe other stores like Farmers or Warehouse might bring them in.

9. akasha_ishtar Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well now the movie is out I thought I would bring this one back and see what answers I get to the question now, sorry if I am been a pest.

I thought he was I lot better then I thought he would be, I thing Hayden realy got his acting right in this one.

10. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    He and his character both matured a lot since Ep2. He is still a whiney character, but that's just cause he wants power. Hayden is definitely an angry/dark actor. He's got a smile when he needs it, but his eye's are made to be in a 24/7 frown. :p

I thought he was fine in both movies.
  11. Neimhaille Force Ghost

star 3
    While I think the major change to his chatacter happened to quickly (most likely due to editing, having been following the costume creations there were *many& scenes cut out) I think he also did a great job of maturing in this film.

It was what, three years since the last film? That's time to mature physically and emotionally as an actor, but he seemed to age in the last half hour more than you'd expect. I put it down to acting, lighting and makeup ;)

I do like the way he started off whiney, it makes the descent into darkness a little more scary. I mean, how seriously do we take whining? How often would we expect someone to actually turn so dark if we are familiar with them only as people who pout and stamp their feet when things don't go their way?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.