main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

is it just me, or...

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by DarthStinkyBritches, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthStinkyBritches

DarthStinkyBritches Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2001
    Does it seem to you like everyone else on the internet has already seen the movie?

I may be wrong but it didn't seem this way 3 and 6 years ago with the other movies. There are so many reviews to dodge these days it's insane. I also can't help but be a little jealous.

2. youngvader

youngvader Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 21, 1999
    I'm sure if you look hard enough, you could find a bootleg on Kazaa or some other program. I remember a friend of mine had dowloaded a bootleg of Phantom in 99 before seeing it. I remained spoiler free, though.

3. DarthStinkyBritches

DarthStinkyBritches Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2001
    nah, I don't want a bootleg. I had access to a bootleg of AOTC and refused to watch it. that's not the way I want to see it first.

4. youngvader

youngvader Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 21, 1999
    Same here. I want to see it on the big screen first... and second... and third... ;)

5. TheUnknownSyn

TheUnknownSyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2003
    Meh, I don't get the impression that it's been leaked at all yet or else forums everywhere would be going bananas.

Hell, the only time I could ever consider a bootleg is during the wait after it leaves the theatre for good and before DVD release. Depends how much I like ROTS of course :D

6. Jedi knight Pozzi

Jedi knight Pozzi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 2, 2000
    It does feel like we're the last ones to see it. And when we watch it, that won't matter. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.