main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Is it just me, or...

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by RussianCliche, Jun 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RussianCliche

RussianCliche Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    ...is a welsh accent wicked sexy?

i've just noticed that i have the same question subconciously posted in 2(and this is my third) of the "british isles" places. maybe it's the hormones, maybe not, but goodness, do i fall for a accent or what??

btw, i'm 13, russian born, american bred since age 3, and have been told i'm gorgeous... :D

2. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    Hehehe, I still don't think I have a Welsh accent, but people tell me it is there :)

3. Yin-Jun

Yin-Jun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 1, 2002
    I did have an american girlfriend, and she really liked my accent, then I met this Scottish girl, and she also liked my accent.. my Ex-Girlfriend said that girls in america would just fall for my accent, i'll believe it when i see it i wouldn't mind girls all over me because of the way i sound/speak ;)

4. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    I think I could live with that, too...

5. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    sorry to make you guys jealous or something, but even though i'd fall for the way a welshman speaks, scotlanders are at the top of my list.

you or them...one you speaks, i'm in a trance and hopelessly in love! [face_love]

6. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Well I'm nor Scottish, so I canne speak lark a Scot, so ar'll havta get by on ma good loooks.

7. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    *melts, due to gorgeous accent*

[face_love]

8. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    LOL nicely, If I could type.. as I speak in real life, I'm sure I'd make alot of new girlfriends over the net, hehe.. Only joking.. I've never really come across someone that has fallen for my accent, we'd have to meet up, its a shame your living in Russia ;)

I would of turned on my welsh charm and go down on my knee's and kiss your hand and then hand you a rose whilst singing to you in welsh, hehe ;)

9. Antigone_Maroon

Antigone_Maroon Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    Well I can't really say anything seeing as I've grown up with Welsh accents all around me. Welsh accents are very cool though. I love listening all the degrees and variations of it of the Welsh accent and the vernacular.
    Well in fact I love listening to accents in general, I think it's just another one of my weird obsessions. I'm obsessed with the Brummy accent at the moment, it's quite scary. Not in a sexy way at all, I just find them interesting.

Oh what a strange life I lead.

10. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Hehe, nothing wrong with that.. everyone is strange in there own individual unique special ways, be proud.. live life to the max, as life is to short.. and never worry or stress over the littlest things in life, just concentrate on the main factor's of your life, as you'll never have a 2nd chance to do so, look at me trying to be a preacher, hehe!! What I'm trying to say is, whatever pleases you, even if other people think its silly, ignore that.. and just do what does make you happy, that's the main thing.

11. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    yin-jun: i wish i could hear you sing a welsh song to me in welsh, but i, after all, am a young girl with hormones raging faster than a white-water rapid.

nor do i live in russia. i was born in the ukraine and grew up in america since i was 3, speaking russian.

12. Antigone_Maroon

May 27, 2002
    Awww that's sweet.

13. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Hehe, that's okay.. the thought was there, that's the main thing hey.. I may be moving to Florida next year, if all goes to plan.. but you know **** does happen, and well.. I know if i did go, i'd miss WALES so much, it'd be untrue.. I would come back I think..

14. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    but how old are you?

15. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Antigone, what was sweet?

I'm 17, I'm currently living in Wales (Cardiff)

16. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    cool. so i'm apparently just over the waterbasin and across ireland or such....

17. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Hehe yeah, something like that hey!
    You a massive Star-Wars Fan, There really isn't enough females in the world that enjoy star-wars as much as blokes do, but its always an honour to meet one that does enjoy it.. just like you and Antigone (I'm sure antigone is a female) sorry if you aren't, my bad.. its just really cool to meet Female Star-Wars Fans, I think its cute.

18. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    2 of my best friends are on this website and writing naughty fanfics about them and obi-wan. this comes to tell that they are far bigger fans than i. :D

19. Antigone_Maroon

May 27, 2002
    "just do what does make you happy, that's the main thing"

That's what was sweet!

Yes I am female and totally totally in love with Star Wars.

20. Antigone_Maroon

May 27, 2002
    "writing naughty fanfics about them and obi-wan"

Oh dear I'm sure Ewan would be very please (no, really he would).

I've got girlie Star Wars friends as well 3 of my best friends actually.

21. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    the one before: same. well star wars, and a nice accent, the reason for this thread. ;)

wow, we're pretty alike!! :)

22. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Hehe thanks, I just type what I mean, its the way I think.. and its cool to see so many Female Star-Wars Fans, I think its lovely.. and they'd be my perfect girlfriend any day of the week, we'd have awesome conversations, as well has having a good relationship, things would be cool.. but both being Star-wars fans would definitely be the ice-ing on the cake for me.

23. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    that's an interesting metaphor...icing on the cake... :D :)

24. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Thank you, It's an old saying..
    Just like, It's not the size of the surf board, its the motion in the ocean, or whatever floats your boat and so on, cool one liner's I do like.

:)

"Darth Vader : You may take Captain Solo to Jabba The Hutt after I've had Skywalker"

"Boba Fett : He's no good to me dead"

"Darth Vader : He won't be permantly damaged"
    Aah, I love Boba Fett's Voice! :)

25. Antigone_Maroon

May 27, 2002
    I love young obi's voice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.