main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC Is it REALLY going to be the end?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Stalker, Sep 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Stalker

Darth_Stalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2002
    Hi guys. I'm sure that most of you share my feeling of almost dread thinking about Ep. III coming out since supposedly there will NOT be another. Do any of you speculate that GL may let Rick McCallum take over and start producing something, maybe making movies out of the EU line. I, for one, would be thrilled to see "Tales of the Bounty Hunters" on the big screen. Has anyone heard any rumors about anything like this or am I just going through denial?

2. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    You may also want to post this in SW Misc, I'm sure there is already a lot of talk about this.

I personally say that Star Wars are George Lucas's baby and what he wants done with them is what is to be. I lived a good portion of my life not 100% sure we'd even get Episodes 1,2, and 3. So I am grateful we got them. I don't want Star Wars to run into the ground.
    I can live with just reading the books too.

Out of all the EU you want Tales from the Bounty Hunters made into a movie???

3. Darth_Stalker

Darth_Stalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2002
    Well, yes Mitt. I take it you would want something with Thrawn in it? Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see several different movies made...Tales from the Cantina, Shaows of the Empire, and well basically anything with bounty hunters in it. But even if it was something different, without any bounty hunters at all I can still picture me being there on opening night.

4. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    No matter how much people want to see EU stuff done, I can't believe GL would ever let anyone else play in his world without him being in control of it. Especially if he ever decides to do 7, 8 and 9. (A girl can dream, can't she?)

5. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
    This topic is too hot for a city forum. It needs to go to SW Misc.

For the record, Rick is trying to get the right to make a TV show, per the OS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.