main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Is it true about John W. AKA: Kamikazi_TIE ?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by tadams, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tadams

tadams Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2002
    ***I emailed and PM'd some of you about this, but I think it is best if I just post it to the forum.***

I recently bought a Tie Pilot costume off of John from the dentedhelmet.com

I saw a post and got some PM's from someone claiming to be his mother. She says he got into a car accident. Here is the post:
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20051

Today I got a PM from her stating that he died this morning from the injuries.

He just recently cashed my check; however, I just want to make sure this is not some sick scam. It looks like you guys know him and you can verify if it is true or not. Maybe a phone call or visit to his house? I live in California and have no phone # to call. I do have his address that I sent the check to which is in Morrilton, AR. I won't publically post his address.

Please contact me asap if you know whether or not the person I was corresponding with was really John. And please verify if he really has passed. I know I might be paranoid; however, this is a lose/lose situation......if it is a scam, then I lose my money to some sicko. If it isn't a scam, then a young man has passed way before his time.

Please let me know asap.

Thanks for your help.

Tommy Adams
    tadams14@comcast.net
    RPF: tadams
    TDH: tadams14
    JediCouncilForums: tadams

2. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    I am already in contact with Mr. Adams if you have any information please contact me. Most of you have my number or email.
    Henry

3. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    I just wanted to let you know I have talked to John and he is alive. Take it as you will.

4. Peanut_Butter_Time

Peanut_Butter_Time Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2007
    this is not quite true I have not been to the dented helmet ever someone posting as me on that site since I talked to Nyborg is saying that they are me and I need to get into contact with the admins of the dented helmet to try to get this straighted out my actual TIE costume was sold about 2 months ago to someone on the omega wing site I cannot remember thier name I know this much the person posting as me and being me lives in arkansas and has to know info about me especially since this person was claiming to be my mother as well I am definatly not happy I have had troubles before but none were like this now even I want to know whats going on all the way cause if Im dead or something can I attend my own funeral pleae contact me with any info this person has given to you at Kamikaze_TIE@Yahoo.com this I am not happy with and I plan to deal with it soon

5. solo71

solo71 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2007
    Puntuation marks are your friends. Use punctuation. Marks. Please.

6. solo71

solo71 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2007
    Apparently, spelling is a friend I need to become aquainted with. I meant punctuation, not puntuation. I think puntuation is something they teach in football 2 a days :)

7. tadams

tadams Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2002
    PBT,
    I PM'd you. Let's get this sorted out.

8. Peanut_Butter_Time

Peanut_Butter_Time Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2007
    PM replied to lets get this fixed

9. VADER312

VADER312 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2005
    *****WARNING********

don't read this thread if you've had under 3 hours sleep in a 48 hour period.

...and yes it's time

MOVE-ALONG!-MOVE-ALONG!!!!!!!

10. cvillevader

cvillevader Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 2007
    dont know bout ya'll, but KK TIE and PBJT are the same user, i busted him using the same IP.

11. cvillevader

Feb 13, 2007
    thats a wonderful way to get through to me John....keep harassing me on my messenger.

12. ChaseKeJac

ChaseKeJac Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 5, 2006
    Everyone be aware, he IS sending harassing messages thru IM's.
    Here is the following messages he sent to our acting XO at the 327th....
    johnw***** (7/29/2007 6:13:43 PM): I don't know who u are in the 327th star corps but from my knowledge it is diffrenet from here even if you did delete both of my character names all I have to do is choose a diffrent ICQ or IP location other than home and get a new person so I dont know what you tryed to stop but nice try

johnw***** (7/29/2007 6:14:25 PM): I never make the same mistake twice

I want everyone, from the head of the Arkansith to the newest members, to be aware of what he is up to and to be on guard.

Drago--Acting CO of 327th Star Corps

13. cvillevader

Feb 13, 2007
    I recieved your PM John. Im not contacting you in any way other than a public forum. If you are truly sorry, dont apologize to me, apologize to every forum and club where you have burned bridges. In MY OPINION, ...not an official stance, just MY PERSONAL opinion, I think you have burned just about every bridge there is to burn. I cant speak for anyone else but myself, but i feel there is no room for you in Star Wars costuming anymore. you creep me out. you lie. you have honest people scared. Your IM's to me WERE reported as abuse via yahoo. you picked the wrong guy to threaten. let this be a lesson learned that JOHN cannot do whatever JOHN wants and think that it is okay as long as an "Im Sorry" is attached to it. Im done with you.

14. VADER312

VADER312 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2005
    Ryan,- sent you a Pm

15. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    If anyone is being harassed or threated on these boards sent me a private message ASAP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.