main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Is it wrong for a man to love a Reek............

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Kung-Fu-Yoda, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Skywalker

Lord_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    As to the reek where the button is I read in a article from hasbro for the figures articulation and to fit the electronics it had to go there.

2. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2002
    Still, I mean, the button couldn't have gone anyware else? Please people, come on, was a sculpeted ball sack absolutly nessesary? Picture This: A big Hasbro board meeting before the first saga figures were realeased,

Guy #1: So how are we going to fit the needed electronics into the new Reek Arena Beast, mind you the beast must have the articulation we planned on? No changes will be excepted. Even though the figure has crappy articulation in the first place, we have to salvage what half-@$$ articulation it already has.

Guy #2: How bout we sculpt a ball sack?

Guy #3: Geneus, absolutly geneus!!!

Mr. Lucas comes on the P.A. System: I heard you guys were planning on sculpting the Reek's ball sack? Even though it didn't have one in the movie, it's still a brilliant idea! Now lets get to work on the Acklay's boobs, and the Nexu's um.....well......you know.....Lucas out.

Yeah, I think that's pretty much how a Hasbro board meeting takes place! LOL :)

-Yoda ;)

3. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    You do want anatomically corect figs right?

4. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    They sure accomplished THAT with "Arena Escape Padme". [face_plain]

5. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Sep 26, 2002
    No Ret, I don't. Infact I don't like anatomically correct figures. You didn't notice that I was making fun of anatomically correct figures in my last post. I mean don't get me wrong, I love the Reek, but I don't need to see it's ball sack, and I definatley don't need to press on it. Athough I might make fun of these things, I don't really need to see Padme's erecting nipples, not that nipples are a bad thing, but come on, these are supposed children's toys, were just geeks that collect them. LOL :) Speaking of anatomically correct toy's, and Padme's nipples, what ever happend to Princess Tina? I haven't heard from her in a while.

-Yoda ;)

P.S. How do you like my new Icon, and signature?

P.S.S. Yeah O.K. I do like anatomiclly correct figures, at least anatomically correct female figures. I was just trying to make a point :) But I still do not like the Reek's ball sack! ;) LOL

6. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Weirdos. :p

So I've been deemd "OK"? Thanks, buddy. :p

7. Massiff_Attack

Massiff_Attack Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    I love the arena beast toys!!

They are TOYS by the way, they are NOT perfectly detailed models!! Kids play with them and kill their other figures with them.

As for the reek's 'ball sack' some of you are talking about, well, its actually the pubic bone!! (Has no one ever seen a ball sack before? That looks nothing like one).

Also, the Padme arena figure is NOT anotomiclly correct, her breasts are way too big!! (Anotomiclly correct means the figure has the right satistics and proportions).

:)

8. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Sep 26, 2002
    Himmmmmm.............Pubic Bone now is it just me or does that just not sound right. Oh BTW Massiff_Attack, that does look like a ball sack, I think it's you who dosen't know what one looks like. Just kidden' I really don't know what it is, but to me it will always be a "ball sack". Yeah kids use the Reek to kill their other action figures, kids who have no idea what a ball sack (Or "pubic BONE") is. Arena Escape Padme, and Padme Unleashed will always be anotomically correct to me ;) LOL. Sithy do you like my signature now? LOL :p Where is Princess Tina, I'm sure she would have an interesting oppinion on this subject.

-Yoda ;)

P.S. Massiff_Attack, I LOVE THE ARENA BEAST TOY'S MORE THAN YOU! :p

9. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    There was a thread on Princess_Tina's departure about a week ago. I say everyone send her a PM telling her to come back.

...Or at least if she's through with collecting to give me her collection. :D

10. JediJunkie247

JediJunkie247 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2002
    I've debated on whether to buy any of the beasts. I've only seen the Reek and Nexu, and I'm not too fond of the Reek.

So tell a fellow addict, is it worth it?

11. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Sep 26, 2002
    How would I go about PMing Her? And why did she leave?

-Yoda ;)

12. Massiff_Attack

May 25, 2002
    Kung-Fu-Yoda, that REALLY is a pubic bone, NOT a scrotum/ball sack!! Why are you trying to disagree with nature? Did you never study animals at school? Some animals genitles retract into the body, happens to us human males too (when we are cold). The reek is probably a female anyway, if it had a ball sack you would see it (it was a hot day).

;)

13. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    About the Arena beasts:
    They are Realscanned versions of the ILM models which are pictured in
    "The Art of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones" . That means Hasbro didn`t add
    the ballsack.
    The ILM model is more detailed at the mouth.

P.S.: Why didn`t the Reek feature a cut off
    right horn?

14. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Sep 26, 2002
    You know what Massiff_Attack? Your probably right, but I don't know. All I know is that you gave me way to much information!!! I'm not trying to disagree with nature, I'm a kid, I had never even heard of a pubic bone before you told me about it. I don't care if it's a male or a female, I think it is a scrotom. I didn't need to know how male reproductive organs retract, not that I didn't no that, but this is not sex ed, this is about the reek. This whole discussion started with just a simple question: What is that button supposed to be? I'm not mad at you, but thats enough perveted talk! We can still debate about the "button" but without this anatomy lesson! Jedi Junkie the Areana Beasts Rock, you should definatly pick them up!!! Can anbody post a link to that princess tina departure thread? I'd like to know the details, I don't know how I missed that thread. Hey Buddy (Sithman) can you help me out?

Peace Out!

-Yoda ;)

P.S. Billy Dee, thanks for the info, but I have no idea why they didn't make the Reek with a broken horn.

:)

15. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    "I don't care if it's a male or a female, I think it is a scrotom."

Um, wow, okay.

16. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Sep 26, 2002
    You know what Ret, you've been making the same type of coments to me since I started this thread, but you've failed to relize that I'm not serious. Im just kidding. Please relize that when I talk about subjects like this in such an open manner, I'm probably kidding. Take this into consideration next time I make a "JOKE" comment. Just for you next time I say something sarcastic I'll put (Sarcastic) in parentheses.

-Yoda ;)

17. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Kung: Ret's kidding too. ;)

18. vlps

vlps Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 11, 2002
    it isn't really wring, normal guys love Natalie, sick peaple chooses the reek

J.K. :p

19. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Sep 26, 2002
    Sithy, I know Ret's kidding, It's just a sick insane joke that we have going on LOL :) vlps I love Natalie, She's one of the hottest babes alive [face_love] ;) :eek:

-Yoda ;)

P.S. The Reek's pretty awsome though!

20. LittleGreenMaster

LittleGreenMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 19, 2002
    Hey do the other Beasts have Ball sacs or Pubic bones ?[face_plain] [face_laugh] You People are NUTS!! :D Aren't we all :p

21. Massiff_Attack

May 25, 2002
    I love pubic bones!! No, wait, I love the reek!! No, the reek's scrotum!! No, NATALIE PORTMAN!! Definitly Natalie Portman!!

;)

22. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Guys, this is really immature and sick. [face_plain]

23. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Yeah ya think :)

24. Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof

Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 19, 2000
    Keep it clean guys, I don't want to have to lock this up...

Back to the Reek, Rebelscum is reporting that the Reek has been marked down to $3.98 at Targets, has anyone seen this for themselves? I didn't plan on getting this figure before, but at that price I probably would! :eek:

25. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Sep 26, 2002
    This one's for Sithman, Postman, and Mr. Neck. You guys are absolutlely right, this is getting really immature and sick and totaly of topic. I want to go back to talking about the arena beasts, and not their "areas". Massiff_Attack, that last post was totally uncalled for, please refrain from being that graphic in the future. I know that this discussion is my fault, but I never ment for it to get this out of hand, "MASSIFF_ATTACK", I apologize. Back to the topic the Reek is already $3.98 I should have held out. But I couldn't help myself when I see it for a cheaper price I just pick it up. Maybe if I bring it back, they can give me the difference. "Keep it clean guys" -Mr. Neck or Yarrell Poof, listen to that quote.

-Yoda ;)

P.S. Mr. Neck, you should get it. The Reek rocks! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.