main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN is kit fisto not the most hardcore jedi you've ever seen?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by zuckuss1138, May 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoot

Hoot Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    I don't think Obi-Wan would win against Kit.. I think Ewan McGregor would! :D I mean, the guy DOES know how to fire an M203 grenade launcher! (Lol)

2. Anna_kin

Anna_kin Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2001
    Ewan McGregor is cool!!!!! See my icon? He IS Obi-Wan. Forget that old guy in the classic trilogy, it's Ewan McGregor all the way.

Ooops. This is supposed to be a Kit Fisto thread. Sorry, Zuckuss.

3. Club_333

Club_333 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2001
    both have mullets...

4. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    from now on this thread is for kit fans ONLY.
    no more of this obi-wan kenobi jiberish

5. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Isn't Anakin Solo the Greatest? His work the the NJO was just TREMENDOUS! ;)

6. ANIandAMIDALA4EVER

ANIandAMIDALA4EVER Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    KIT IS AWSOME! I bought the figure and his arm moves! It's so cool!

7. SkylaFett

SkylaFett Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2001
    Hey Zuck answer this for me if Kit is so awesome why doesn't he make it passed E3 to meet up with Luke and Obi-Wan years later to kick some Vader butt?

8. Jedi_Gepper

Jedi_Gepper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    Allow me, Zuckuss.:
    Obviously, Kit would have survived to our original trilogy, but he must have been betrayed by someone. With his exceptional skills, he would not be taken out in mere combat. Odds are he was backstabbed or double-teamed in some way that even the might Fisto could not defend against. After all, even Master Yoda ends up in exile. One cannot expect omnipotence from even the greatest of the Jedi, or omniscience for that matter.

9. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Jedi Master star 3

May 30, 2002
    well, when Palpatine levels the Jedi Temple in Episode 3, you'll see why Kit doesn't survive.

NO, that isn't a spoiler. Just a tactical observation on how to REALLY wipe out a bunch of Jedi at one time. Invite them for a big party, then *wham*, toast 'em all.

Or, maybe Anakin just gets tired of that damn winning smile of his, and takes him out...

????

10. Club_333

Nov 4, 2001
    at a regular teeth cleaning at his oral hygenist, he is aenesthetised. the sith sneak in and kill him.

episode 3: dentists of the dark side.
    it is a period of great placque build up. sinister agents under the guise of peaceful politicians have unleashed a deadly plague of gingivitis.

republic heroes under the leadership of jedi master kit fisto have been sent on a mission of mercy bearing only toothbrushes, paste, floss, and a medicated oral rinse...

(pan down to ship- flat-curl at one end, round with a nozzle shape at the other)

11. thraken76

thraken76 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2001
    h4w h4w! Jeddi-Gepper said "double team"

[image=http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/thraken/images/kitfisto_movie.jpg]

12. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Actually the "Jedi Purge" starts while Palpatine is crowing himself Emperor. During the coronation ceremony Vader and various bounty hunters attack the unsuspecting Jedi all at once.

Mas Ameeda: "Chancellor Palpatine...do you renounce the darkside?"

Plo Koon, Adi Gallia, and Even Piell are riding up an elavator. When they reach their floor, they are met by a waiting Aura Sing who fills the elevator with blaster fire and smokes everyone in it.

Palpatine: "I do renounce it."

Kit is getting a much needed massage in the Jedi Council Spa as Bossk kicks in the door and give him a fitting "Moe Green Special".

Mas Ameeda: "And all its works?"

Yaddle was exiting her branch of the Intergalatic Bank when Zuckuss traps her in the revoling door and blasts away.

Palpatine: "I do renounce them."

Dengar kicks in the door of a seedy Coruscant motel room, catching Yareal Poof and two Twi'leks in bed, then proceeds to perforate the room with blaster fire.

Mas Ameeda: "And all his pomps?"

Palpatine: "I do renounce them."

Ki-Adi Mundi walks down the steps of the Jedi Temple and sees his driver getting a parking ticket from a red Royal Guard...before he can pull out his Jedi immunity card, the guard reveals himself as IG-88 and blasts the driver. Ki begins to run back up the stairs as IG-88 drops to one knee, aims and fires...dropping Ki in his tracks. While IG-88 hops into a getaway car driven by 4-LOM, Ki's body rolls back down the steps.

13. ANIandAMIDALA4EVER

ANIandAMIDALA4EVER Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    Zuck: There is a new KIT FISTO icon! I would change mine, but I have to keep with the name.

14. Anna_kin

Anna_kin Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2001
    Zuckuss: You better not be dissing Obi-Wan!!! But it is your thread, so i'll drop the subject and talk about Obi-Wan on the paddies thread instead.

I like the dentist idea.

15. Captain_Pete_Solo

Captain_Pete_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2001
    Thought Mace ruled, what can I say. Yeah they say that Mace Windu is one bad mutha-

16. SkylaFett

SkylaFett Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2001
    Shut yo mouth!

17. Spencerian

Spencerian Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2002
    But they're just talkin' 'bout me...!

18. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    gail:you are the best.thanks for all your help

seb:i like the zuckuss thing

19. Jedi_Gepper

Jedi_Gepper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    I'll have to be more careful with my phrasing, apparently. Thanks for pointing it out, Thraken. I keep forgetting how easily these ideas pop into the heads of the male portion of our group.
    Anyway, Zuckuss, I'm glad I could help. Oh, and just for the record, Kit Fisto, being well-versed in the extensive (if incomplete) Jedi Archives would know that toothbrushes, floss, paste and rinses would be insufficient to end such a plague of gingivitis, especially if it has progressed to periodontitis. That would require regular visits to your nearest Jedi dentist...which Kit may very well be.

I really need to be done with all things related to the dental school, don't I? Soon. Very soon, I hope.

20. Club_333

Nov 4, 2001
    that's why they sent him!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.