main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Is N*Sync going to be at Celebration II?

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Lord Mauly Mall, Jan 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Mauly Mall

Lord Mauly Mall TFN/JC Banner Artist Team star 7 VIP

Oct 21, 1999
    Because I'll run over all of you to get to them! I won't be held responsible for my actions when I'm loaded on Jolly Ranchers, Ranch flavor Doritos and Mountain Dew.

(another vile attempt by LMM)

2. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    :p

I'm not supposed to say it, but they're going to be preforming "Jedi Rocks/Ewok Celebration Yub-Yub Song Medley" durning the opening ceremonies. You heard it hear first.

Bye, bye, bye....

3. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    If I didn't know you better, Seb-X, I'd call you evil.

Wait, I do know you better. You are evil!

4. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I mentioned this last night. If they show up, they'll be booed off stage.

!snap

5. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Totally. :D

Though I think their songs are okay, THEM doing some songs about Star Wars would kill me.

6. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    THEM would kill me. [face_mischief]

!snap

7. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    Well they say that they are big Starwars fans. We should cut them some slack. We may not like the music but this place should welcome all SW fans. Heck they may even be members of this site.....

[face_shocked]

For all I know Sebulba-X may be one of them.

[face_shocked]

8. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Actually, my real name is Danny Wood, you may remember me from my days in New Kids on the Block...alas, why couldn't we still wear the boy band crown and get to be jedi?!! Look for me showing off my Star Wars collection in next season's MTV Cribs, and I'll going to be wearing a funky fresh Ewok shirt in the NKOTB Behind the Music Special. Hopefully with all this extra press I'll be able to swoon GL's daughters into getting a part as a younger Walrus Man. Peace out and remember to keep "hangin' tough"!

[face_devil]

You'd be evil too if you had to grow up with a younger obsessed sister...at least I kept my SW fanaticism to myself.

9. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Hey I was a big NKOTB fan. Knew just about everything about Joe McIntyre. Kinda funny though...there used to be a free concert on the 4th of July here in Indy and one year Joe McIntyre performed. I didn't go, but I thought it was kind of ironic that as a kid I never got to go to NKOTB concerts (mostly because where I grew up they performed there once in their stardom), and as an adult, when I passed that phase, my favorite NKOTB member was in my new place of residence, performing for free. Ahhh tis life.

Like I tell everyone else about this whole NSync thing, I revel in the fact that they DIE in the movie, and now it's marginal if they will even make the cut.

10. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    I think its funny that they die as well. I've just decided to be happy for them that they got in. If I were famous (still) I think I'd try to do what I could to get into Star Wars as well. Can't fault them for that.

Oh, keep in mind that this is a spoiler free forum, so the fact that they are Jedi fighting a dying is ok because it was officially released, but the wheres & whys need to stay out. Thanks.

11. Motterman

Motterman Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 22, 2000
    Does this mean that N'Sync are now "Canon"?

*shivers*

[face_devil]

12. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    If they make the final cut then I expect will see a whole slate of EU backstory fiction being printed in Tiger Beat.

13. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    Does this mean Brittney Spears and Sisqo will be in Ep III???

Yes, I ,too, shudder at the thought.

14. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    So movie Cannonists will have to accept N'Sync as Cannon but not Mara Jade????? :confused:

I know I am being a bit Evil now. sorry I just can't help it sometimes. [face_devil]

Anyway I said this in the MN forum. What SW fan wouldn't give up a toe to be a Jedi in the movie? If I had the connections those boys do I would do it too.

15. Jedi_Kettch

Jedi_Kettch Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2001
    I hope they aren't there. I don't have anything against them (except for the small fact that i hate them) but if word gets out that they will be there, we will be over run with a bunch of ditzy teenage girls and no true star wars fans will be able to get in. Just imagine: take the number of Celebration II tickets that have been sold, and subtract that from the number of tickets that will be sold total, and that's how many non-star wars fans will be flocking to the convention.

Of course, that will make the lines for autographs, merchandise, etc. a lot shorter...uh...Go N*SYNC!

However, i feel that any live proformance of the Ewok "Yub, Yub" song would be worth seeing...

16. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Hmmm. Maybe I will bring my rancor and put him in the basement. Then, just as NStink is starting to perform, we will open that trap door on the stage floor and we can all watch my pet rip them to shreds!

17. Lord Mauly Mall

Oct 21, 1999
    We can watch as your Rancor NSyncs its teeth into them. [face_devil]

18. Motterman

Motterman Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 22, 2000
    "We can watch as your Rancor NSyncs its teeth into them."

Boo! Hiss! :)

19. roguewolf

roguewolf Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2001
    they sure better not show up at the Celebration, or i'll lose all respect for who coordinated the event. Seroius.

20. Lord Mauly Mall

Oct 21, 1999
  21. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    "Well they say that they are big Starwars fans. We should cut them some slack. We may not like the music but this place should welcome all SW fans"

Thank you, Doright, I can't believe how negative some "fans" are about other SW fans. What if I'd gotten a part in AotC, would you people who think SW is ruined would be saying the same nasty things about me? And what if there are teenagers who like NSync at the SW Celebration II, my sister is a fan of them...anybody going to say something about my padawan. <<ignites lightsaber>> I'd hope we all could just come together and "celebrate" SW as a fan community; something fans of Trek seem to be capable of better then us sometimes.

22. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    If you are a true Star Wars fan, you'll like and respect whatever Lucasfilm puts into Episode 2.

23. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    "If you are a true Star Wars fan, you'll like and respect whatever Lucasfilm puts into Episode 2."

I'll second that, why is it so many feel they have the right to dictate what is and isn't SW?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.