main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Is She Real

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by qc_jedi_xavier, Apr 1, 2003.

?

Is She Real

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Yes, She is Really there

22.2%
  2. No, she is Cut and Pasted Into the Picture

66.7%
  3. Undecided

11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qc_jedi_xavier

qc_jedi_xavier Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Jurist edit: see below

2. qc_jedi_xavier

Jul 22, 2002
    [image=http://www.angelfire.com/stars/jnlstudios/images/group1.jpg]

3. DoctorD52

DoctorD52 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2003
    Yes she is real. If you go to the venue's web site you will find all the pictures from the show

The Rave
    go to the gallery and click on Disturbed March 10th.

4. DoctorD52

Jan 29, 2003
    By the way Nate...Congradulations....and fix that f#ck*ng carrat "<" infront of the graffic. Its driving me mad....

5. DoctorD52

Jan 29, 2003
    [image=http://www.angelfire.com/stars/jnlstudios/images/byte.jpg]

6. qcjedisteve

qcjedisteve Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Here, this proves that the photo is fake!

[image=http://www.therave.com/gallery/119410.jpg]

[image=http://www.therave.com/gallery/119409.jpg]

so 1 + 2 = 3

[image=http://www.angelfire.com/stars/jnlstudios/images/group1.jpg]

now we are not saying that she was not there, we are saying that she was not in the photo with you guys.

7. DoctorD52

Jan 29, 2003
    He is asking if SHE is real. and she IS. I have provided you with the information that shows the photo has been altered. but there is nothing fake about it.

8. DoctorD52

Jan 29, 2003
    what...nothin to say...

9. posh-man

posh-man Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2003
    you all are edit pathetic i cant believe u guyz can sit there and say that she wasnt there when the proof u need is on this edit web site! i mean common are u edit stupid?who gives a sit anyways i mean if she is there or not does it really matter 2 u if they want to have an imaginary friend the my god let them have a edit invisable friend and oh yeah she aint fake and those are the same concert edit ! think about it is it rally worth loosing a friendship over? edit !

"if people stoped looking at our differences and started looking at how alike we all really are then we wouldnt be going to war in the first place! so use your edit music as a weapon!" -david draiman-disturbed-

think about it no waity maybe u should sleep on it edit !

Jurist: Language. Have a nice vacation. [face_plain]

10. qc_jedi_xavier

Jul 22, 2002
    Okay, first and foremost...I created this pole as a funny (haha) joke towards Dr.D. So there is no need to get upset over something so simple. No one here is so Pathetic so sit around and nit-pick a photo. I just thought is was funny that the picture was "doctored" up. That was the whole point to this pole. It had nothing to do with a personal shot at Dr.D. or anyone else. Period

11. DoctorD52

Jan 29, 2003
    by the way. I cut and pasted everyone else over her. so she is real while the rest of us are fake.

12. DoctorD52

Jan 29, 2003
    If you are wondering why I am pissed...
    I havent heard from any of you for the longest time...I dont think anybody has phones anymore...
    No one seems to care why I havent been able to attend meetings...
    Last meeting I was at if you remembered me You seemed to not want me there...
    I have been shunned by my "friends" for months...
    My pic on the members page was moved to the bottom under the russian...
    And no one seemed to have an answer for me when I called you on it...
    You wonder why I feel unwanted. what you think by ignoring me that I'll go away...
    then I find this out not from you but the paper...

[image=http://www.angelfire.com/stars/jnlstudios/images/nate.jpg]

13. DoctorD52

Jan 29, 2003
    Then I try to let everyone see what I have been up to... Let people see...the change in me... maybe even tell the tail over the last few months...answer the question that everyone seems to not care about...Where have I been?...why did I bite the head of of a bear, why was it holding a bottle of jack?...

Then you dont even respond, not a call..(not that I was expecting that, seeing how none of you have phones anymore) but not even a post "hey thats freaky, looks like you guys had a great time" ...nothing
    Until this....
    ...so forgive me if I was insulted by this...

so now I will never tell you all the things that have happened to me in the last5 months...you wouldn't believe me anyway...

stop rolling your eyes Chris...

the only people that were ever stabbed in the back were those that turned their back on their friends....

...so my question to you is...

Are you my friend? or are you my enemy?...you must pick one because I will never go away...

one of the things that has changed about me is that I am no longer afriad of confrontation. the only thing that keeps me from going over to your house and calling you on all this **** is simply that I have better things to do. but Like I Said I'm not going to even bother telling you any of that, mainly because you care so little for anything other than your self that you stopped reading this thread three posts ago.................................

14. ChrisKenobi

ChrisKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    First I don't care if she was reaql or not, Second Nate was not taking a personal shot at you. The phone works both ways. We go way back you and. Through life, death, life and in all that time you have got to know me and my ego. I will consider you a freind forever. You have been there in times of distress. Granted we have not spoke in a great while but from what I have read and seen of you your life has changed. You know me and you know how I am so ask yourself How is the old luke different than the old in the minds of your old freinds. And can he still relate to us. You will say I am making this about me, but I am making this about our old circle. I don't belive we have changed. But you say you have..

15. qc_jedi_xavier

Jul 22, 2002
    I am sorry i even started this...but to answer you...a friend...it is not that i didn't want to tell you or everyone else about the wedding...hell i forgot to tell chirs and steven tht it was going to be in the paper...dudes had no clue that i was getting married either along with almost all of the rest of the QCJO...on a side note i would like to know what everyone has been doing in the months...i haven't seen zpac in forever then out of the blue he show up at my house to say "hi"...dudes, i think, is still into wrestling but i don't know what else...the thing that bothers me is when you post a message about yourself instead of saying something like "hey i just wanted to let you guys i did this last weekend" or something along those lines, you put things like "while all you GOODIE TOSHOES were making SILLY costumes and planning bowling parties... "...are we supposed to just let that roll off our backs or take offence like you did to a pic comment...like chris said it is about the old circle, no personal shots, no other bull, no nothing...i truely feel no matter how much a person changes or grows as an individual that are the "same" to their circle of friends...i dont care if neckles becomes a 5star general he will always be neckless to me and the rest of us...get my point?...

16. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    I had no idea what this thread was about in the beginning, and now that it has turned into a personal debate I'm going to lock it before I have to ban someone else (this time for flaming).

Both (all) of you have PM and email, or the dreaded phone. Better yet, plan a meeting/get-together where eveyone can vent, hang out and find out what eveyone is up to.

Hopefully everything will work out for the best. You guys are a great group, just remember to keep it fun. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

~H~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.