main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Is Star Wars unfairly hated on?

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Slave-2, Jun 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdj

sdj Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    I hate when people tell me my opinion isn't really my opinion. If you said that to my face you'd be in for some trouble.

2. DarthHomer

DarthHomer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2000
    "i think star wars is undairlsy hated on becaus there's tons of great action and explosions and droids and clones and what more do you even want from star wars? its like christmas came early and Santa Lucas delivered eeverything on my star-wars wish list. I got Jango FETT, Boba FETT, a Slave I, clones armys , Yoda lightsaber mixing it yup with sauron from LOTR, double lightsaber actions from anaking SKYWALKER Jedi Knight, a cut-off arm, a HOT NATALIE PORMAN, and like i said droids and clones!
    see, most critics are afariad to admit they like the movie because they think its a kids movie and they dont want to like it because theyare all grown up now. so its trendy and cool to say STAR WARS SUCKS when in fact it doesn not quite the opposite I'm afraid. LOL they must sitll be stuck in 1977 watching ANnie Hall and not a certain movie starring Luke, Leia, R2, Han, and Chewie. Don't forget DARTH VADER galaxy's #1 badguy.
    so really just like the movie and talk about how you liked it but if you don(t like it at all then what are you even doing here anyway the spider-man forum is across the hall"

First thing you've said I agree with Tokyo. Good job :)

3. Luke_Clone

Luke_Clone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    DarthHomer

If you don't quote him in your sig then I will. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.