main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Is TD0690 Out For Good?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Admiral_JasterMereel, Jan 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    If so, I have spoken to Rox about my taking over. He told me he would get back to me as soon as he okayed it with his superiors...

Even if I don't make City Representative, we can still hold meetings. I'll "act" as Rep until June, when I can formally take the position.

If you have input, tell me what you think.

Thank you,

Admiral_JasterMereel
    TFF Secretary

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

2. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    TD has done a good job with this, but I share his concerns with our FF. No one seems to want to committ to this. He has all ready expressed his doubts over continuing to be City Rep, and I agree you should take over. You've done a good job as well and seem to be willing to put a lot of effort into this.

3. big_boss_nass

big_boss_nass Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Nov 12, 2001
    I along most of the other people are committed to the FanForce. The probelm with us is that we all work on seperate days which makes it difficult for everyone, to make a set time to where and when we're going to meet. I don't think it's a lack of committment.

4. AoErat

AoErat Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 12, 2001
    I'll try to contact TD0690 - he might be having problems in RL, who knows.

Concerning leadership if he is in fact out for awhile, I'm really not sure. Whoever accepts the "power" will need to be quite responsible and able to handle it all.

Mike

5. TD0690

TD0690 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2002
    Is TD0690 Out For Good?

So, I don't post for a over a month and all of a sudden everyone thinks I'm gone? ;)

I wouldn't leave the TFF hanging like that which is why I had made an announcement in the mailing list.

I share his concerns with our FF

Please if anyone wants to discuss how I feel, please do so with me, either by PM or email.

Whoever accepts the "power" will need to be quite responsible and able to handle it all.

I agree. I think that this whole thing needs to be dealt with privatly (off the boards). We can discuss this at the next meeting.

6. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    Sorry about that all! :D

Gabe recieved the Email saying that TD0690 was resigning. I freaked and talked to big_boss_nass.

Sorry if I jumped ahead, but I was anxious to get another meeting in soon.

I figured that as Secretary (i.t.), I should schedule one sometime; and then I was told that I should go for City Representative...

So, sorry about my ambitious actions, but I thought that (at the time) it was all a good idea.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

7. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    This topic is not necessary.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.